Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What kinda truck do you like? >

What kinda truck do you like?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What kinda truck do you like?

Old 08-08-2003, 03:57 PM

Default What kinda truck do you like?

All right lets here it what truck suits you best? Now obviously I am a ford truck man but I also like them dodges....... but chevys on the other hand (and some of you may not like this) straight up SUCK!!! I mean look at the newest ones front ends they are horrible what were they thinking? Oh and what bout the avalanche man half plastic? Like a rock my butt!!! Well thats my opinion.
Old 08-08-2003, 05:05 PM

Default RE: What kinda truck do you like?

Well, DFB, when you buy a truck, it isnt about looks, its about performance. Personally I like Chevys and Dodges because I know they perform well... I have seen MANY more FORDS being towed down off the mountain during hunting season than I have any other (Accept maybe Jeep). So, I like Chevy and Dodge. [:-]
Old 08-08-2003, 05:09 PM
Typical Buck

I like/own Chevy. I agree that the new Asian looking front ends are kinda goofy but......what can you do[&:]
Old 08-08-2003, 05:54 PM

I dunno bout that WH cause I dunno bout you everytime I would drive down south we would count the diff types of cars that were broke down and when we been out deer hunting and I havent seen many trucks in general coming down the mountain but our last trip down south we counted 4 chevys 2 dodges and 1 ford and a bunch of imports but the ford only had a flat and so did one chevy but the rest worst broke down. So what does that tell ya. By the way look at the statistics fords got the best pulling power then dodges and then chevys and as talkin bout imports breakin down they have import diesels for chevys!!! whats with that? Ill give ya back in the 70s to 80s they had some pretty good trucks chevys did but not anymore.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:35 PM

ford 4 door deisel dooly[8D]
Old 08-08-2003, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Doesnt matter to me anymore, as long as its 4x4 and any color but yellow, i' m happy
Old 08-10-2003, 05:36 PM

I am a Chevy/GMC man. My bro works at a GM dealership as a mechanic and I get family discounts on everything. That is no why I like them though. I just love American made cars and trucks, and I love the engine options Chevy has. If I was to get another kind of truck it would have to be a Dodge, then Ford.
Old 08-10-2003, 07:21 PM

built FORD tough... if you haven' t looked at FORD look again
Old 08-11-2003, 03:52 AM

I agree totally jrhunter!!!!
Old 08-11-2003, 11:04 AM

MY MOM HAS A FORD EXPEDITION AND MY DAD HAS A FORD PICK-UP AND WHEN I TURN 16 (I AM 11 NOW) I AM GETTING A FORD 4 DOOR DEISEL DOOLY

Quick Reply: What kinda truck do you like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.