Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha >

paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Old 09-30-2003, 11:33 AM
pup

Default RE: paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

dang i have paintballed before but never had my skin broken by it. its lots of fun but i always wear lots of cloths.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:19 PM
pup

well i should have just kept my mouht shut with the lots of cloths thing. i went out wiht some friends yesterday and i only had a sweat shirt on well anyways i was going to do some 7 on one me against 7 well all i wanted was a 60 sec head start well i started running and they only gave me about 4 secs and all 7 of them opened fire i got hit 20 some times and was just covered in welts.. but it didnt break the skin[]
Old 10-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

anybody hear about that kid who was killed by a paintball? I just found out earlier tonight. i' ll keep everyone informed when i learn more, all i know is he was hit in the temple.
Old 11-04-2003, 05:25 PM

ouch,my cousin does that alot but i don' t that much.His secret
is to freeze them and than they really sting.
life' s short hunt hard
Old 11-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Fork Horn

Well yeehaw!! that sounds like fun, I always love uneven odds like that, of course we alway play in MY woods, so they have yet to ever sucessfuly ambush me, and they' ve tried. the usual game is one of my friends (who lives close by and also knows the woods well) and I against everyone else. we' ve only lost once that I can remember. so thats always what everone wants to do is try and take us two on...I just love seing the shock on peoples faces when I shoot them or make them surrender and they had no idea I was there...only feet away. I' ve never really been shot badly though, I usually only get limb hits if I get shot at all. I' ve never really been hit square on in any vital area before. excpet for a few face mask hits, I do have a couple paintball related scars though. from crawling through patches of thorn bushes,running into barbed wire, that sorta thing...but I' ve never had a painball break the skin before...!! something you might want to try though, one of our favorite games when we get bored with the usual, is shoot out tournaments. you start out back to back and take a certain number of paces (the number depends on exactly how brave you and your opponent are..) counting outloud, and then turn and fire, you cannot move your feet once you' ve turned, and you only get three shots. it can be pretty fun...
Old 11-14-2003, 11:02 AM

Yea... I' ve had that happen before, but I love it! I just love laying in some weeds with my camo on and sniping anyone that walks by. So fun.
Old 11-15-2003, 04:28 PM

geez thats crazy ive played a couple times i got hit in the hand from bout five feet away it broke the skin i thought it broke my hand but im glad ya had fun
Old 11-27-2003, 09:01 PM

I paintball what kinda gun you have, I have a 68 classic automag.
Old 11-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use a tippman custom model but sometimes i use my boyfriend' s M-4 lookalike which is the coolest painball gun ever...its great for halloween lol
Old 12-12-2003, 12:33 AM

Paintball.. I play speedball and sometimes Ref the hyperball/speedball/airball courses. I shoot an Impulse right now, Worst shot i've ever had happen to me, This 9 year old kid was shooting hot (650 fps) and lit up my entire left arm when i came to bunker his buddies. Anyway, black, blue, swollen, skin torn.

Needless to say i stopped the game and got everyone to chrony.

Huntinggirl, people get seriously seriously hurt when the velocities exceed 300 (tourney limit) the mask lens can break (only gaurenteed to 300) people can die like mentioned above.

Quick Reply: paintball..... dangerous to skin.... haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.