Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 is hi school hard >

is hi school hard

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is hi school hard

Old 07-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Default is hi school hard

is hi school hard cause im scared that im gonna mess up in grades and not be able to hunt this year could yall please give me some tips on what to do and some study habits please
Old 07-24-2003, 07:26 PM

Default RE: is hi school hard

just take good notes and study those notes and you should be fine.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

High School isn' t that hard actually and like mossy said, and you will do fine. Only problem i had was being distracted by the girls but aside from that, i went all 4 years and got my diploma. It will be also the best time of your life and will actually miss it when its all done and over with. Good luck to you
Old 07-24-2003, 09:44 PM

Well, I' m a Sophmore this year... I survived one year, barley... In the begining of the year I figured I could just screw around, goof off, and flirt all day... Well when my grades came in, I was shocked... instead of passing me just to get me out of their class the teachers failed me. I ended up having to take morning and night classes to keep my head above water and that still wasnt enough. I have to take morning and night classes at the begining of this year if I want to be on track. The moral is, dont be stupid like I was. Do your work, it isnt hard, and if you do it, you dont have to worry about it later. Dont goof off in class. Youre there to learn. Those teachers arent paid to stand up there and lecture you all day, theyre paid to give you the assignment, and make sure it gets done. The teaching part is just a bonus for us. They push you hard, but, only because they care about you and your education. You' ll make it, just watch out for the guys putting Freshman in Dumpsters and you' ll be fine... Oh, and when they make you push a peny across the floor with your nose, keep your face down flat, it goes easier... Just kidding, I know we all hear about those stories but they never happen!
Old 07-24-2003, 10:41 PM

ehh highschools nuthing special only difference is more fun and more girls just study for ur tests and u should be fine watch out for freshman kick day lol have fun
Old 07-25-2003, 05:46 PM

Not hard at all. High School is where the fun is at.
Old 07-26-2003, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you' ll be fine...

The only courses I had trouble in was Phisiology, Chemistry and Algebra...everything else was easy. You' re gonna have to do some work, but just do all of your homework assignments, turn them in on time, go to class, and you wont' have to ace every test to make a good grade.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:01 AM

you will like high school. all the lades get much better looking. i doubt the academics will give you a hard time. just do ur homework b/c it re-enforces what you learn in class. Maybe get into a sport or club as it really does look better when going to college, it is also easier to join at the beginning of highschool rather say middle of junior year. If u do all ur work freshmen, sophmore, junior year and get good grades, then you can blow off ur senior year and have a good time
Old 07-28-2003, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

it jus depends on who is sittin next to you. no jus kiddin. u will find out. its not as difficult as some people make it seem. lots of fun and the girls start lookin good also.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:54 AM

Its not so hard.. just study for tests takes notes and pay attention and u will do just fine!! Highschool is a lot more fun then all the other years!!

Quick Reply: is hi school hard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.