Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
FHA Discussion (Group Discussion) >

FHA Discussion (Group Discussion)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

FHA Discussion (Group Discussion)

Old 09-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Spike

Default FHA Discussion (Group Discussion)

Future Hunters of America, is a group of kids 12 through 22. We are all here to learn and get some tips and tricks along the way. We are gonna one day be the hunters who carry on traditions, so why not do it right?

This thread is simply for discussion, tips, and simply introductions. I might post a contest or 2 here and there also. This deer season there won't, unless we have enough members by opener, have a contest.

JOIN By:
Go to quick links, Under Quick Links find social group, then locate future hunters of america

-------------
Ok, so I might as well post my Introduction well I am at it.

My name is Drew and I am 16 years old. I started with mentored hunting when I was 10 years old and have continued hunting every year sense. I have shot a total of 5 white tails in my life, and plan to add three more this season.

I hunt east river South Dakota and have also been looking into trips to west river, which has been hard with school and stuff. My partner in crime is jonnyboy101. We do duck, geese, pheasant, deer, and have been talking about putting in for a single elk and a few antelope tags.

My load-out includes the following
.270 Savage
.243 Winchester
Remington 12 gauge shotgun
60-75 pound composite bow

This year I got 2 youth tags and am gonna hear October 15th if I get a single tag for lake county.

And that's pretty much what you need to know about me
-----------------

Last edited by lap202; 09-17-2010 at 08:08 PM.