Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hello

Old 08-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Spike

Default Hello

Hey i m a new be i m a 12 year old boy turning 13 in February i have been shouting crossbow for a wile and you no what it's my first season getting to go out in my own stand i have been busting but a** on putting up these stands with my dad this season me and my dad like to hunt a lot and we have been doing a lot to try to get the right spot this year so we could get a nice size deer me and my dad were out scouting around and we saw a nice 8 point buck a monster i will try to get that monster 8 point this season i would like to get my first deer this season i will try to get in my stand early on youth day.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds like you got it all planned out! Welcome to the forums! Good luck this season, hope ya get a nice one!
-Jake
Old 08-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

welcome to the forum's man! Sit around awhile tell afew story's( aint gotta be true lol)... Good luck with the buck this year I'll be bow hunten pretty hard all season.. Not much of a horn hunter but I'd love to kill a big ol' bruiser