Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Bull Riding

Old 06-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bull Riding

well i start riding bulls this weekend after a long winter and spring. i didn't do rodeo this year because i didn't think i had enough training time in. i ride once every week on wednesday nights and sometimes on weekends when they have a rodeo. hopefully im ready by next year so i can get a shot at nationals. it should be pretty fun and exciting
Old 06-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

good luck.. my season started last month i've been on 13 im guranteed atleast 2 aweek.. so far ive done ok but I'll be on some rank bulls in two weeks gonna go to missouri to a pretty big rodeo gonna be over 35 riders and alotta bull's
Old 06-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Might hafta try one sometime....
Old 06-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

you should its a ton of fun... not to mention the buckle bunnies lol ...Word of the day for anyone who does'nt know.. Buckle bunny = the groupy of the rodeo LMAO
Old 06-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

now u boys are talkin my language i get on a range of 2 to 5 bulls every wensday.sittin 10th in nc hs rodeo.jerome davis lives like 25 mins away so i get on sum of his future pbr stuff.we had a hs deal at his house an the reride bull was dippin dots a touring pro division bull of pbr.i also go to a man we call j-birds house an get on sum good spinners.workin on getting sponsored?endorsed by lightning rowel company. check them out at www.lightningrowel.com/

Old 06-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd post pictures but when I go to a rodeo no one else know's(parents told me never to get on a bull ) so for now I'ma a secret till you get up in south missouri than afew people know me
Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

lol i dont have the parent problem since my dad rode and fought bulls I'm well known in nc an tx cuz sum of my friends live out there goin to college on a rodeo scholarship
Old 06-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweet.. yeah my parents knew but I broke my arm and they made me "Quit" so I've been "driven around" alot every Thursday and some Saterdays with afew friends
Old 06-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

yea i have had alot of help from jb mauney an shane proctor an brian canters uncle jeff. my dad an my friends dad they were pros in the 80s an 90s.an jb has pulled my rope a few times an is like stay loose an cool.