Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
wat ya'll doin this summer >

wat ya'll doin this summer

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

wat ya'll doin this summer

Old 05-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk
different types of archery?like what?
and pope I've sandblasted before just to help someone out no pay it was not fun at all..woke up the next mornen and I was sore 10 hours of that stuff in a day gets old fast
Field,fita,3d and indoor
Old 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

working at a gym for my uncle.. and having a good time hopefully
Old 05-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hunting Kuk
different types of archery?like what?
and pope I've sandblasted before just to help someone out no pay it was not fun at all..woke up the next mornen and I was sore 10 hours of that stuff in a day gets old fast
Haha yeah it does get old but I kind of enjoy it. This past summer we had a all summer job where we had to sandblast then paint these huge 82' and 86' web joistes for steel building and we were able to get two of them done probably in a 9-10 hour period of straight blasting only break involved lunch break and filling up the pots.
There are two jobs I did... managing the pots which I made 10 bucks an hour and all I did was sit on my butt and turn a few pressure knobs and waited till the pot was empty to fill it up again. Or I could do the sandblasting for 15 an hour. Which for only being 14 at the time 15 bucks and hour was awesome. Even for the hard work. The only thing that got sore was my arms. We had to wake up at 5 every morning to go blast. that was the only hard part.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

workin cattle/farms,partyin,an ridin/fighting bulls with my buddies.quite a bit of fishing to hopefully
Old 05-18-2010, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cubhunter
workin cattle/farms,partyin,an ridin/fighting bulls with my buddies.quite a bit of fishing to hopefully
sounds like fun
Old 05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Partying.....
Old 05-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Siman08/OH
Partying.....
ill be doing some of that hopefully lol
Old 05-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Trying to find work which hasn't been easy given that my state is the worse budget crisis in many, many, years. Also, mini red hawk is going to be living with me finally (woo hoo!) and I'll be in here lurking in the shadows and keeping you youngins in line

(although I admit, haven't had any real problems with anyone thankfully)
Old 05-29-2010, 05:09 AM
Super Moderator

I'll be working at a youth camp near Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. I'm pretty excited about it! leaving tuesday morning!
-Jake
Old 06-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Typical Buck

football football football oh and more football. but when im not at football ill be fishing shooting and later scouting and planting foodplots hanging stands oh and ill party hardy a few times lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.