Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
What music do you listen to? >

What music do you listen to?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What music do you listen to?

Old 04-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

Country! Toby keith and Chris Lodoux are my fav but I also Like Tim mcgraw, T swift, Sugar land, rascal flats, kenny chesney, jason aldean, JOSH TURNER ( he is a christian ), Johnny cash, nitty gritty dirt band, Charlie Jenkins ( from my home town ), and many others including one of my fav songs "Country Boy Can Survrive" by Hank williams JR! Check it! ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
Old 04-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

All country and some rock. The only time I listen to and actually like hiphop stuff is in our locker room at school when we are getting ready for a football or basketball game. It really gets us pumped up for some reason.. But other than that time, I never listen to hiphop or rap.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Country rock and some rap.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pope94/IA
All country and some rock. The only time I listen to and actually like hiphop stuff is in our locker room at school when we are getting ready for a football or basketball game. It really gets us pumped up for some reason.. But other than that time, I never listen to hiphop or rap.

Our school is complete opposite! Before our football games we listen to AC/DC and stuff like that. Also, weird ones like Phil Collins and other strange songs you wouldn't hear before a State Championship! Pope/IA, I went to West Bend-Mallard. A football dynasty!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:36 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by genesis27:3
Country! Toby keith and Chris Lodoux are my fav but I also Like Tim mcgraw, T swift, Sugar land, rascal flats, kenny chesney, jason aldean, JOSH TURNER ( he is a christian ), Johnny cash, nitty gritty dirt band, Charlie Jenkins ( from my home town ), and many others including one of my fav songs "Country Boy Can Survrive" by Hank williams JR! Check it! ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
I love all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!! But add miranda lambert!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nick_bleuer76
Our school is complete opposite! Before our football games we listen to AC/DC and stuff like that. Also, weird ones like Phil Collins and other strange songs you wouldn't hear before a State Championship! Pope/IA, I went to West Bend-Mallard. A football dynasty!
I've heard of you guys but I dont know where your at. I goto williamsburg... We were district champs last year (mostly because we didn't have teams worth a damn in our district) but we got beat out in the first round by Pella. lol. But I was only a freshman so I didn't play varsity. Our freshman team has some really good talent coming up.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyshuntingirl
I love all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!! But add miranda lambert!
Oh ya! And Carrie underwood!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigBuck95
Im the weirdo. I like anything from hip hop to country
Some of my favs.
You finally confessed!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

a lil bit O' everything. usually old rock channels to the new stations..jack fm here is alright.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
a lil bit O' everything. usually old rock channels to the new stations..jack fm here is alright.
Nothing like chilling out in the car and listening to Zeppelin or Pink Floyd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.