Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Wats Going On >

Wats Going On

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Wats Going On

Old 12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default Wats Going On

Hey guys sorry i havent been on recently, just finished all of my exams so now ill be able to get here more often for the next month and then back to school. so wats going on, hows everyone season going so far? ive had no luck yet but hopefully on christmas holiday ill take something down. what is everybody up to?

-CC
Old 12-18-2009, 03:10 AM
Fork Horn

Well season is over for me for the year. Now its time to get the trail cameras out again and see what is still alive out in the deer woods. I also might try a little late season snow hunting for grouse, but we'll see, that season is almost done as well and with Christmas coming I don't know if I will have time. Have you had any luck this season?
Old 12-18-2009, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Finished all my finals yesterday. 450 miles back home and hopefully I can get some hunting in. The indoor range in the city wasn't doing the trick for me
Old 12-18-2009, 07:26 AM
Typical Buck

I've had some luck deer hunting, but the sheep and pigs keep eluding me. I finished finals last week and have since managed to do nothing but work. But that changes Saturday cause we are getting a break in the wind so I am going sheep hunting, hopefully all my dedication since september will pay off.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by mnprohunter
Well season is over for me for the year. Now its time to get the trail cameras out again and see what is still alive out in the deer woods. I also might try a little late season snow hunting for grouse, but we'll see, that season is almost done as well and with Christmas coming I don't know if I will have time. Have you had any luck this season?
Not too much luck yet, on of the guys at the hunt camp got a big doe but that was about it. i havent had any shots at deer yet. going back to my parents house though on the 23-30 so my bf and i will be able to get some hunting in before the new year

-CC
Old 12-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Well CC I hope you have great luck back at home. I had a great fall of bird hunting and though warm here in Mn, rifle season was ok and muzzleloader was great. Got one with each and ended up seeing somewhere around 30 deer for the season which is good in the woods...no field hunting around my part of the state. So, hope all goes well and you get the big one.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got freshamn semester tests monday and half of friday after that the christmas holiday hunt...i killed a button buck opening week other than that nothing
Old 12-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Siman you are such a show off :P
Old 12-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by huntnteen
Siman you are such a show off :P
I havnt killed a buck in over 3 years and 200 sits

I do what i can to look tough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.