Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Check out my first tattoo!! >

Check out my first tattoo!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Check out my first tattoo!!

Old 09-06-2009, 03:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Actually the artist did an OK job. The ink is actually too shallow. it looks good though right now but is going to fade faster than normal, shop for the artist, not the price. Heres a link to one of the best tatoo shops in the state of WI. The gentleman featured on the site, Eddie is the one that did my wifes tatoo in June. If you see any issues with your tat and if you get down that way, look them up they are right downtown in Wi. Dells. Ask to speak with Eddie. Im going to him to get my first tat soon. http://www.pointblanktat2.net/home.html
Eddie ranks #5 out of 2000 national tatoo artists. You will not be disapointed!
and you can tell this how? I have multiple tattoos, don't see anything indicating that this one was "too shallow".

Inform us??

Nice tattoo. They are darn addicting!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

Nice tat. I didn't read through all pages, but if you still want this locked, message me.

Last edited by deerdust; 09-06-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

This is my latest. My daughter got it for me last Christmas. It is Pops n his cub. Yes I am a Leo.
Attached Thumbnails Check out my first tattoo!!-08-tat.jpg