Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Check out my first tattoo!! >

Check out my first tattoo!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Check out my first tattoo!!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jr moose 54
Nice tattoo man. I plan on getting quite a few when im older if anyone wants to know what just ask. And just a thought if anyone sais, "what about when youre old and wrinkly and noone can see them, wont it look gross?" just remember you only live once and its your life so you can do what you want with it
-Nick
Adn when your old and wrinkly...who cares how your body looks
Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Actually the artist did an OK job. The ink is actually too shallow. it looks good though right now but is going to fade faster than normal, shop for the artist, not the price. Heres a link to one of the best tatoo shops in the state of WI. The gentleman featured on the site, Eddie is the one that did my wifes tatoo in June. If you see any issues with your tat and if you get down that way, look them up they are right downtown in Wi. Dells. Ask to speak with Eddie. Im going to him to get my first tat soon. http://www.pointblanktat2.net/home.html
Eddie ranks #5 out of 2000 national tatoo artists. You will not be disapointed!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice tat!!! I probably won't ever get one, but if I did, something along those lines would be what I would get....looks good!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default ok

Originally Posted by wis_bow_huntr
Actually the artist did an OK job. The ink is actually too shallow. it looks good though right now but is going to fade faster than normal, shop for the artist, not the price. Heres a link to one of the best tatoo shops in the state of WI. The gentleman featured on the site, Eddie is the one that did my wifes tatoo in June. If you see any issues with your tat and if you get down that way, look them up they are right downtown in Wi. Dells. Ask to speak with Eddie. Im going to him to get my first tat soon. http://www.pointblanktat2.net/home.html
Eddie ranks #5 out of 2000 national tatoo artists. You will not be disapointed!

I don't know whether you know anything about tatoos or not. Same thing when I go to get my truck looked at, no idea what they are telling me. It is not something I am good with/at.

I didn't shop for a price. I shopped for an artist. The artist I had do it just moved to Michigan from Florida. She was on a television show you may be familiar with, it was called Miami Ink. Sometimes you have to believe what people tell you, and if your right, it will fade and I will have to get it redone.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

perhaps a personality make-over while your at it
Old 08-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, this is getting interesting!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Spike

Thats awesome
Old 09-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by skybuster20ga
perhaps a personality make-over while your at it
Lol. Coming from the one who's been in court and jail lately.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Ive got a sticker that looks just like that. Shoulda probably put a little thought into something that you were going to put on your body thats permanent. Kind of like them kids that get the DU head and drake head logos theyre kind of dumb. But hey its your life.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Rory/MO
Lol. Coming from the one who's been in court and jail lately.

hahaha yea, what ever. all charges were dropped. if a guy had his hands all over your g/f your tellin me you wouldnt have done the same???!!!!! ........im just not wired that way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.