Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10) >

2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Old 03-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

Ok... so i take it this is primarily a freshwater contest??? What happens when i come back with big fish like mahi mahi, wahoo and marlin???
think about the length...you guna score some bigtime points there...and at least i would have no objection saying salt water game fish being worth 30...that seem fair?
sounds good to me
andy you think you could hepl me out with this contest? becasue huntnteen has become a ghost and im gonna be real busy in the next few months with stuff
Old 03-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll help you if you need too but really the main thing is attaching each guys score to his name on the list before you get a log jam of scores, if we can keep up with it than it'll work fine.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Evan if you dont mind I put moosehunters score on here cause he was putting up some serious numbers
OFFICIAL SCORE

Team 1
-mossbergman11/OH
-mossberghunter93
-Centauri
-huntingfool94

Team 2
-Rory/MO
-cubhunter
-Siman08/OH
-Bigfathunter

Team 3
-andydaanimal
-Oneshot7
-CodyGuess
-bowmanaj

Team 4
-huntnteen
-beardstowndeerhunter
-trevorpt
-tyleryeags

Team 5
-marlin30/30 drabe
-thunderchickenfrenzy
-Chris H
-skybuster20ga

Team 6
-OKbowhunter20
-Tobe B
-G92
-skynyrd13

Team 7 -357.5
-keeblerelf
-Bloominghunter2
-moosehunter30 -357.5

Keep in mind guys that you have to add your own score together so this place won't become a confusing mess.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

I'll help you if you need too but really the main thing is attaching each guys score to his name on the list before you get a log jam of scores, if we can keep up with it than it'll work fine.
allright you can help
Old 03-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

Ok... so i take it this is primarily a freshwater contest??? What happens when i come back with big fish like mahi mahi, wahoo and marlin???
think about the length...you guna score some bigtime points there...and at least i would have no objection saying salt water game fish being worth 30...that seem fair?
sounds good to me
andy you think you could hepl me out with this contest? becasue huntnteen has become a ghost and im gonna be real busy in the next few months with stuff
i can get huntnteen back...and ya. i can help. i have a gf school, and work guna be starting soon...but i can still get on here at least once a day.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds good to me
i can get huntnteen back...and ya. i can help. i have a gf school, and work guna be starting soon...but i can still get on here at least once a day.

allright id appreciate all the help i can get
Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Can I join?

Old 03-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

Can I join?
shore can.
you are now on team 7.
and jake thats fine. appreicate it
Old 03-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds good to me
Sounds good to me
Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds good to me

your right, you were able to get me back by claiming you had a girlfriend. I have to return in order to point out your lies.

Sorry for taking off on you Mossy i am still around im just trying to figure out what i could do to help, if we can do something like have a team capitain who keeps a updated score for each person on the team its be easiest, that way it takes some of the load off of Mossy's back

Quick Reply: 2009 Youth Forum Fishing Contest SCORECARD (scorecard on page 10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.