Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 TURKEY SMACK TALK >

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Old 02-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default TURKEY SMACK TALK

LETS GET SMACKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Team 4 Dominates.the end
Old 02-27-2009, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SMACK TALK

MY REASONS FOR DOMINATING-
STRUTTINGOBBLER- COMEONE THIS GUY'S NAME SAYS IT ALL
G92-DARK HORSE
BUCKHUNTER14-THIS GUYEATSCOMPETITION, EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS FOR BREAKFAST
ME-DARK HORSE, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MYSELF
KELLENO- RORYS LITTLE BROTHER COME ON HE SURPASES RORYS YEARS I TURKEY HUNTING SKILLS
Old 02-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

HAHAHAHA

Team 3:

Codyguess - killer
Rory - Killer
Hick442 - Killer
Me - "The freaking man and uber HNI celebrity"
Mossy11 - Dark horse

Beat that roster - i dare you

Old 02-27-2009, 07:38 AM

Reasons Team 6 will dominate Team 3:

1. Rory will spend all his time filming bigfathunter as he lays the smack down on a huge Missouri gobbler.

2. Caleb will be able to film a freakishly huge 40 lb tom with 5-13" beards at 20 yards. But he will forget to clear a shooting lane and he will have to let it walk away. Once he finally gets a shot at a jake, his pager will go off just as he is about to pull the trigger and he will have to respond to a grass fire.

3. CodyGuess is too busy studyingthehabits of Waddell, Drurys, Eichler and the like becausehe wants to be on tv so bad himself.

4. Hick442 will not be allowed to hunt because Caleb will become so obssesed with winning the contest that he will not rest (or let his little brother hunt) until he has killed a turkey himself.

5. Mossy11 doesn't hunt. He wastes his days away by watching youtube videos of big diesel trucks pouring smoke as they drive through mud.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

1. Rory will spend all his time filming bigfathunter as he lays the smack down on a huge Missouri gobbler.

2. Caleb will be able to film a freakishly huge 40 lb tom with 5-13" beards at 20 yards. But he will forget to clear a shooting lane and he will have to let it walk away. Once he finally gets a shot at a jake, his pager will go off just as he is about to pull the trigger and he will have to respond to a grass fire.

3. CodyGuess is too busy studyingthehabits of Waddell, Drurys, Eichler and the like becausehe wants to be on tv so bad himself.

4. Hick442 will not be allowed to hunt because Caleb will become so obssesed with winning the contest that he will not rest (or let his little brother hunt) until he has killed a turkey himself.

5. Mossy11 doesn't hunt. He wastes his days away by watching youtube videos of big diesel trucks pouring smoke as they drive through mud.
THIS, is without a doubt, THE GREATEST POST in the HISTORY of the young hunters forum.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

this is funny ill give you that

reasons team 3 will dominate team 6

1. oklahomanowhunter20-
first of all hunts in oklahoma might get a jake or 2 but cant see this guy putting the hammer down on a big tom, he just doesnt have what it takes to make it in turkey hunting.......... and he will spend his time making south park avatrs of himself instead of being in the woods

2. the rest of his team.......................apparently doesnt want to be on okbowhunter20's team becasue they havent signed in
Old 02-27-2009, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Haha Evan the last one is pretty good, since i need to muster up some kinda of reply ([:@]), heres my take on Team 6:

ChrisH -Will have a gobbler coming in when aflock of ducks fly overhead. Not being able to resist, he willopen fire on the poor mallards and the gobbler will peace out.

rage2blade - Will ask so many questions in the coming weeks that he will completely blank out on opening morning and then try and pick up the peices the reast of the season.

Hunt4Life23- Who in the heck is this?

OKbowhunter20 - Will be so busy with school all year that he will only hunt 2-3 times. On those hunts he will be able to shoot 2 jakes although he has access to thousands of acres and lots of trail camera pictures of big gobblers.

bigfathunter - Will forget all about turkey hunting once he sees breakfast on the table each morning.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Haha Evan the last one is pretty good, since i need to muster up some kinda of reply ([:@]), heres my take on Team 6:

ChrisH -Will have a gobbler coming in when aflock of ducks fly overhead. Not being able to resist, he willopen fire on the poor mallards and the gobbler will peace out.

rage2blade - Will ask so many questions in the coming weeks that he will completely blank out on opening morning and then try and pick up the peices the reast of the season.

Hunt4Life23- Who in the heck is this?

OKbowhunter20 - Will be so busy with school all year that he will only hunt 2-3 times. On those hunts he will be able to shoot 2 jakes although he has access to thousands of acres and lots of trail camera pictures of big gobblers.

bigfathunter - Will forget all about turkey hunting once he sees breakfast on the table each morning.

good stuff there caleb

heres my take on team 2

huntnteen
- he'll have the area all scouted out and put the pinpoint on some nice toms, but the week before turkey season starts in CA arnold schwartzenagger will decide it is unethical to shoot turkeys and call off the season.

skybuster20ga- he'll be too busy partying and getting women he'll forget all about turkey hunting.

dejager- i think hes french?

trevorpt- he'll be too busy watching UK basketball and baseball loose he'll be too depressed to go out.

MOhunter46- will turn against his own team and bow down to team 3

Old 02-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll second the best post Will, that was great!

Old 02-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

MOhunter46- will turn against his own team and bow down to team 3

Thats already happened

James (huntnteen) will get so mad at him that he'll ban him from competition and try to win it with 4 people, because he thinks hes tough after the turkey Godsshined on him last year. But as well all know the only reason that happened is because the deer Gods (The same one who planted Freak Daddy in my part of the woods) dont let him hunt, and the turkey Gods felt bad.

Plus what he doesnt know is that he has nobody else worth mentioning on his team since skybuster will be liquored up most of the time

Quick Reply: TURKEY SMACK TALK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.