Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 TURKEY SMACK TALK >

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Old 02-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SMACK TALK

The reasons why team 3 will lose miserably
Caleb- He will be so selfish wanting to score all the turkeys that he will exclude his fellowteamates and start getting his pics in the paper then pretend to go pro where he will reside in LA LA land with his parents until he is 45.
Rory- He will play baseball and get moved up to second string and he becomes absolutely obsessed with practicingthen he willbecome a peta turd.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Caleb- He will be so selfish wanting to score all the turkeys that he will exclude his fellowteamates and start getting his pics in the paper then pretend to go pro where he will reside in LA LA land with his parents until he is 45.

decent...but far fetched

Rory- He will play baseball and get moved up to second string and he becomes absolutely obsessed with practicingthen he willbecome a peta turd.

weak
Old 02-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont like the fact that I am getting no respect on team 6. Just the fact that no one knows who i am should scare everyone. By the way look at my hunting resume... i feel it speaks for itsself
Old 02-27-2009, 10:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I forgot all about that...maybe cuz you never post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

decent...but far fetched

weak
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
U NOT DA BOSS O ME NOW
Well there is nothing more I can say but we will have to let this play out on the field.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah i know i need to start posting more. I am sure I will now with the turkey contests going on and all. But its cool, i like being a dark horse that no one knows about
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hunt4Life23

Yeah i know i need to start posting more. I am sure I now with the turkey contests going on and all. But its cool, i like being a dark horse that no one knows about
same here man
Old 02-27-2009, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Hunt4Life23

Yeah i know i need to start posting more. I am sure I now with the turkey contests going on and all. But its cool, i like being a dark horse that no one knows about
The other teams better watch out for this guy. From the looks of his past credentials, he will be laying down a gobbler for Team 6.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haha Evan the last one is pretty good, since i need to muster up some kinda of reply ([:@]), heres my take on Team 6:

ChrisH -Will have a gobbler coming in when aflock of ducks fly overhead. Not being able to resist, he willopen fire on the poor mallards and the gobbler will peace out.

rage2blade - Will ask so many questions in the coming weeks that he will completely blank out on opening morning and then try and pick up the peices the reast of the season.

Hunt4Life23- Who in the heck is this?

OKbowhunter20 - Will be so busy with school all year that he will only hunt 2-3 times. On those hunts he will be able to shoot 2 jakes although he has access to thousands of acres and lots of trail camera pictures of big gobblers.

bigfathunter - Will forget all about turkey hunting once he sees breakfast on the table each morning.

Can't shoot ducks in the spring, no matter how much I want to.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

Haha Evan the last one is pretty good, since i need to muster up some kinda of reply ([:@]), heres my take on Team 6:

ChrisH -Will have a gobbler coming in when aflock of ducks fly overhead. Not being able to resist, he willopen fire on the poor mallards and the gobbler will peace out.

rage2blade - Will ask so many questions in the coming weeks that he will completely blank out on opening morning and then try and pick up the peices the reast of the season.

Hunt4Life23- Who in the heck is this?

OKbowhunter20 - Will be so busy with school all year that he will only hunt 2-3 times. On those hunts he will be able to shoot 2 jakes although he has access to thousands of acres and lots of trail camera pictures of big gobblers.

bigfathunter - Will forget all about turkey hunting once he sees breakfast on the table each morning.

Can't shoot ducks in the spring, no matter how much I want to.

Quick Reply: TURKEY SMACK TALK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.