Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 TURKEY SMACK TALK >

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

TURKEY SMACK TALK

Old 02-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SMACK TALK

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

MOhunter46- will turn against his own team and bow down to team 3

Thats already happened

James (huntnteen) will get so mad at him that he'll ban him from competition and try to win it with 4 people, because he thinks hes tough after the turkey Godsshined on him last year. But as well all know the only reason that happened is because the deer Gods (The same one who planted Freak Daddy in my part of the woods) dont let him hunt, and the turkey Gods felt bad.

Plus what he doesnt know is that he has nobody else worth mentioning on his team since skybuster will be liquored up most of the time
To Team 3,
The only reason i saidyou guys were stacked was to make you guys feel better because you guys know you've already lost. Team 2 will dominate, end of story.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think team 5 has been evaluated yet:

tim03b and shottyhunter24:I have no idea who you are, so yall are worth zilch and will obviously score no points because you are not associated with me.

ksfowler: no, no, no... that is a "goose call." Put that down, and pick up the "turkey call." It calls in "turkeys." 'Atta boy. You'll be all grown up before long.

bayou_buckslayer: shoots like a girl. Probably because she is a girl.

T/C Ampd Out: Hasn't been on in almost a month, so he's worth nothing.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

heres my take on team 2

huntnteen
- he'll have the area all scouted out and put the pinpoint on some nice toms, but the week before turkey season starts in CA arnold schwartzenagger will decide it is unethical to shoot turkeys and call off the season.

skybuster20ga- he'll be too busy partying and getting women he'll forget all about turkey hunting.

dejager- i think hes french?

trevorpt- he'll be too busy watching UK basketball and baseball loose he'll be too depressed to go out.

Y'all forgetting that my governor is a hard core Republican conservative?

And the Turkey gods must love me, never been a year without a monster gobbler or two down, you should all be shaking in your boots... And isnt the contest run on a point average system? so hunting with just me as a team mate is a good thing, im taking on these others to handicap myself
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

tim03b and shottyhunter24:I have no idea who you are, so yall are worth zilch and will obviously score no points because you are not associated with me.

ksfowler: no, no, no... that is a "goose call." Put that down, and pick up the "turkey call." It calls in "turkeys." 'Atta boy. You'll be all grown up before long.

Shoot, i could probably call in a boss tom with a goose call. we will see who is laughing when i win the entire contest myself.

Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

heres my take on team 2

huntnteen
- he'll have the area all scouted out and put the pinpoint on some nice toms, but the week before turkey season starts in CA arnold schwartzenagger will decide it is unethical to shoot turkeys and call off the season.

skybuster20ga- he'll be too busy partying and getting women he'll forget all about turkey hunting.

trevorpt- he'll be too busy watching UK basketball and baseball loose he'll be too depressed to go out.

And the Turkey gods must love me, never been a year without a monster gobbler or two down, you should all be shaking in your boots... And isnt the contest run on a point average system? so hunting with just me as a team mate is a good thing, im taking on these others to handicap myself
hes a 1 in a million example of a stupid republican
Old 03-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, Mossy, you may want to quit talking now, or the next thing you know you'll be a democrat
Old 03-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, Mossy, you may want to quit talking now, or the next thing you know you'll be a democrat
me a democrat................your kidding right?
Old 03-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

Shoot, i could probably call in a boss tom with a goose call. we will see who is laughing when i win the entire contest myself.
I highly doubt this entire post.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

why am i on team 5? no offense but ugh haha
Old 03-01-2009, 07:03 PM

heres my take on team 2

huntnteen

hes a 1 in a million example of a stupid republican
That wasn't a serious post was it?

I can point out plenty if you'd like.......... but i'm hoping that was joke.

Quick Reply: TURKEY SMACK TALK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.