Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

yay

Old 03-23-2009, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: yay

ORIGINAL: buckmastr229

Wow thats weird. In high school here you can take your lpn a graduate high school being and lpn. Then you can challenge nursing 1 and nursing 2 being an lpn if you pass them will only take you a year to be an rn. unless you want to be a RN - BSN which is bachelors in nursing that is like 4-5 years. Even get a masters degree in it i think thats 6 years. or a nurse practioner which is 8 they can prescribe drugs and all that.
there i no way you can graduate highschool in canada and have a good paying job unless your parents own a business or you are extremely lucky, you usually need to go and do some kind of post secondary. you have to go to university or college if you want a good paying job and even then, if you dont pick something if pretty much the health field or the food industry and in the food industry there is still only certain kinds of jobs that are open..

-CC

-CC

Old 03-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Little Doe Peep

It's very tough here also. Employers are getting 200-300 applicants for minimum wage jobs with no future.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Also quite tough out here where I am.

Oh, and guessing you didn't want to go with my idea DLG, fair enough
Old 03-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

Also quite tough out here where I am.

Oh, and guessing you didn't want to go with my idea DLG, fair enough
Sorry, I don't get many PMs and I tend to forget to reply. I'll post a picture if we get one. We don't seem to get much into taking pictures. We got a new digital camera for Christmas, but we haven't even loaded the software for it onto the computer. [:-] We hardly ever think about taking pictures. My grandparents, (step-grandparents actually), have sent us some pictures, but they're prints from film. I tried scanning one, but it didn't work very well. Maybe I didn't get the settings right.

In the meantime, picture an undersized, Oriental looking toddler with lots of dark hair, who is essentially potty trained,* and is trying to learn to eat with chopsticks. That's a riot. She eats pretty much everything we eat now. But some stuff I will mash or chew it for her first. Then she has to nurse right after she eats, often in between as well, which gives me a lot of driving time back and forth from school.

*We take her potty seat with us when we go out and she even uses the bathroom at the bar, etc., with her potty seat of course. She's very proud of herself to be "like mommy."
Old 03-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have pretty good visual of that for some reason lol. I'll send PM your way with my email. Just let me know who its from because I get alot of spam on it.