Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Got my new pistol today!!! >

Got my new pistol today!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Got my new pistol today!!!

Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM

Default Got my new pistol today!!!

Yep, I took a two hour drive today after school to pick my new pistol or handgun, whatever you wanna call it. It's called the Mosquito... made by SIG SAUER... Although it's a loud SOB, it's awesome to shoot, feels great, and does the job.... .22LR ..... not huge, but will puta hole in someone.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Got my new pistol today!!!

looks great! I don't know much about them, I'm a ruger guy myself, but it looks nice! How's it shoot? Can ya hit ok with it?
-Jake
Old 02-18-2009, 02:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice look to it. Did you really get it for the sole purpose of protection? Hopefully you will never have to "put a hole in someone".

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

looks great! I don't know much about them, I'm a ruger guy myself, but it looks nice! How's it shoot? Can ya hit ok with it?
-Jake
Me too, I love Ruger's. I think they are sharp and shoot nice. Handguns just make ya feel powerful!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

Nice look to it. Did you really get it for the sole purpose of protection? Hopefully you will never have to "put a hole in someone".

iif he real if you really wanted a gun for protection should of got the smith and wesson 500
Old 02-18-2009, 06:13 AM

buckhunter14------ I kinda did and kinda didn't. I have aRuger .45 revolver, but it's just not agile enough for me to move quickly with. I also have a coupleshotguns.... but, I'd rather not blow giant holes in my house. So I got this little gun.... love it too.

But this gun is great for just plinking around as well.

A Smith and Weson 500 would have been a complete waste of money, no questions asked. So NO marlin, I wouldn't get that.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hopefully you can refrain from "putting a hole in someone".....sheesh
Old 02-18-2009, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

-Jake

I just recently bought my 5th ruger. Its a .38 special revolver, love it. I wanna get an SR9 next!
-Jake
Me too, I love Ruger's. I think they are sharp and shoot nice. Handguns just make ya feel powerful!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:04 AM

I think that when people say somthing like, It will put a hole in sombody, people always take it out of context. Im sure that this kid doesnt want sombody to break into his house so he can put a hole in them. He is just saying that if the chance occured this gun could put a hurt'n on sombody.

But anyway nice pistol.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Little Doe Peep

My husband bought me a Beretta Bobcat to teach me to shoot. (.22LR) Then we moved up to a CZ75 Kadett (also .22LR). That's the same size and weight as a CZ75 in 9mm. but a lot cheaper to practice with.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I think that when people say somthing like, It will put a hole in sombody, people always take it out of context. Im sure that this kid doesnt want sombody to break into his house so he can put a hole in them. He is just saying that if the chance occured this gun could put a hurt'n on sombody.

But anyway nice pistol.
That's exactly what I ment, thank you for clearifying the point.

Quick Reply: Got my new pistol today!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.