Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Whats your current Cell Phone? >

Whats your current Cell Phone?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Whats your current Cell Phone?

Old 02-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats your current Cell Phone?

i got the pantech duo, it sucks
Old 02-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

iPhone 3G, I love it, great to keep in touch with my boss on all the stuff he wants me to get done at work!

Tobe
Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

The store is storing mine. i never have had a need for a cell phone, that and it would be broken or lost with in a week.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:52 AM
Typical Buck

my first phone and i still have it. ive had it for two years so its beyond old technology lol. samsung A920 the only good thing about it is it can take serious abuse and still be fine

-CC
Old 02-18-2009, 06:23 AM
Fork Horn

Ive got a Verizon LG Voyager and i love it... i used to have an LG Envy but it broke
Old 02-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

The store is storing mine. i never have had a need for a cell phone, that and it would be broken or lost with in a week.
Why do you say "it will be broken within a week"? I promise you that you are not more active and doing rough activities then me, and i have only ever lost one cell phone and that is because their was a hole in my carhartts and it fell out while ATV'ing. I have never broke one. As long as you are not taking your phone out and hitting it with a hammer you wont break it (besidees freak accidents).

I just want to hear your logic, because i hear it ALL the time, and i dont understand why.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: ksfowler

Why do you say "it will be broken within a week"? I promise you that you are not more active and doing rough activities then me, and i have only ever lost one cell phone and that is because their was a hole in my carhartts and it fell out while ATV'ing. I have never broke one. As long as you are not taking your phone out and hitting it with a hammer you wont break it (besidees freak accidents).

I just want to hear your logic, because i hear it ALL the time, and i dont understand why.
A week is probably a little bit of a stretch. i could see my self taking it out of my pocket to put on my bunker gear and SCBA and not picking it up later. i probably would have a hard time actually breaking it.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ordinary Razor
Old 02-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Right now I have a Samsung SLM A747. I'm thinking about getting a Blackjack with my next upgrade though.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have a red razor. i dont get a new phone until around christmas because thats when my contracts up. i dont know what kind i'll get then

Quick Reply: Whats your current Cell Phone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.