Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 im goin to court on tuesday >

im goin to court on tuesday

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

im goin to court on tuesday

Old 02-06-2009, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default im goin to court on tuesday

im a little nervous cuz even if the charges are dropped the state can take them over. worried about my guns and right to hunt. i dont really want to pay for a lawyer either.

plus to make things worse my gf is not being supportive at all infact shes defending the fat mother suckah that started the whole thing. we will have been together 7 years on the 18th and shes all about jumping ship. wtf! she can pack her stuff and leave if she wants i guess but im havin a hard time lettin go. when i was younger i had all my fun and sewed my oats.....sewed them w/ many of the fairer sex actually but i kinda planned on being in this one for the long hall. now shes gettin into the "goin out" phase w/ all her friends and thinks she wants to be more indipendant then dependant.says im too high strung, aggressive and stubbornand shes nervous around me when we go out to barsor parties. shes never said this before so i dunno if its a new development or what.anywyas, had to get that crap out there. sounds like a damn country song. sorry for that lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: im goin to court on tuesday

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

im a little nervous cuz even if the charges are dropped the state can take them over. worried about my guns and right to hunt. i dont really want to pay for a lawyer either.

plus to make things worse my gf is not being supportive at all infact shes defending the fat mother suckah that started the whole thing. we will have been together 7 years on the 18th and shes all about jumping ship. wtf! she can pack her stuff and leave if she wants i guess but im havin a hard time lettin go. when i was younger i had all my fun and sewed my oats.....sewed them w/ many of the fairer sex actually but i kinda planned on being in this one for the long hall. now shes gettin into the "goin out" phase w/ all her friends and thinks she wants to be more indipendant then dependant.says im too high strung, aggressive and stubbornand shes nervous around me when we go out to barsor parties. shes never said this before so i dunno if its a new development or what.anywyas, had to get that crap out there. sounds like a damn country song. sorry for that lol.
I'm not surprised that your girlfriend is responding the way she is. I suspect she's now a little afraid of you. You have her wondering if you're going go off on her (or your kids) if you get annoyed about something.

If we girls don't want some guy hitting on us, we can handle it. Big, bad, boyfriend starting a fight with the guy isn't going to help. If we want to be hit on, it'll happen. If we don't we can shut the guy down. Best thing for boyfriend to do is to wait and see which way it plays out. We girls aren't property. You don't get us by giving our father a goat and a dozen chickens. We decide who's going to be our man.

I really think you should see a lawyer. You need someone to help you in court. You say he started it. Wrong. You started it. That's why you got busted. If you go into court with that attitude, you're going to force the judge to convince you that you started it. A lawyer can help you see this and maybe get you off with a lighter sentence. A lawyer helping you face reality might help you with your girl too.

I suspect you didn't want to hear any of this. Honestly, I'm just trying to help.

We suggest peaceful contemplation
Old 02-06-2009, 10:13 AM

Best of luck my skybustin' friend. I know it sucks but alot of times it turns out to be better than your nervouseness makes you think it will.

And yea, that does sound like a good David Allen Coe song
Old 02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good luck sky, we could chat all day about woman but i really dont feel like it ill just stick with the good lucks!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I'm not surprised that your girlfriend is responding the way she is. I suspect she's now a little afraid of you. You have her wondering if you're going go off on her (or your kids) if you get annoyed about something.

If we girls don't want some guy hitting on us, we can handle it. Big, bad, boyfriend starting a fight with the guy isn't going to help. If we want to be hit on, it'll happen. If we don't we can shut the guy down. Best thing for boyfriend to do is to wait and see which way it plays out. We girls aren't property. You don't get us by giving our father a goat and a dozen chickens. We decide who's going to be our man.

I really think you should see a lawyer. You need someone to help you in court. You say he started it. Wrong. You started it. That's why you got busted. If you go into court with that attitude, you're going to force the judge to convince you that you started it. A lawyer can help you see this and maybe get you off with a lighter sentence. A lawyer helping you face reality might help you with your girl too.

I suspect you didn't want to hear any of this. Honestly, I'm just trying to help.

i think your wrong, but good luck with it all sky
Old 02-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

No, i believe that she is right Evan, it may not seem right but the laws are pretty clear. And his g/f does probably feel a little different butit isn't our place to speculate on that.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Sky!!
Old 02-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

i think your wrong, but good luck with it all sky
How is she wrong. It's really hard for people to understand when you don't explain your answer.

I think she is correct and a lawyer would be your best bet in this situation. I don't know the entire story, not asking for it. If it is your word vs. a Law Enforcement Officer, and you have no lawyer present, I would say your on the outs in more ways than one. Unless you get like and the Officer doesn't show up, then you better take this one on the chin with a lesson learned.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

lesson is: when your gf is seein another guy behind your back and you beat his azz, make sure there are no witnesses.

the funny thing is, this guy looks like a toad. but hes "nice". guess what, if i was tryin to bang some chick ide tell her im all the things she thinks her bf isnt too.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

(Deleted by RH)

Don't worry Sky, been their, done that, more times than once (been on both sides actually). Itll be alright.

Just don't make it worse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.