Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

superbowl

Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: superbowl

yeah ok cards will win hahah funny joke
Old 02-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

andy your dad owns the cards?
Old 02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Fork Horn

half time...17 to 7 steelers!

And i think he said his buddys dad owns the cards...
Old 02-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

All i can say is crazy game. I think we learned a few things too:

- Kurt Warner is one of the greatest ever and will be in the HOF some day
- Larry Fitzgerald is THE best reciever in the NFL
- Santonio Holmes is going to be something special as well in the next few years
- Big Ben is a freaking stud and will probably win 5 or 6 by the time his career is over
- The NFL needs to look into kicker flops and start fining them for it (Kinda like flops in th NBA)
- Harrison was def. deserving of the DPOY award, but should be fined for his punk cheap shot on AZ #47
- Even though Warners 2nd "fumble" was reviewedupstairs at the end, the NFL needs to work on thier definition of the "Tuck Rule"
Old 02-02-2009, 05:11 AM

ORIGINAL: tyleryeags

yeah ok cards will win hahah funny joke
Coming from the guy who said the Steelers were going to win BIG time..... not as BIG as you thought?
Old 02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

All i can say is crazy game. I think we learned a few things too:

- Santonio Holmes is going to be something special as well in the next few years
- Big Ben is a freaking stud and will probably win 5 or 6 by the time his career is over
- The NFL needs to look into kicker flops and start fining them for it (Kinda like flops in th NBA)
- Harrison was def. deserving of the DPOY award, but should be fined for his punk cheap shot on AZ #47
- Even though Warners 2nd "fumble" was reviewed upstairs at the end, the NFL needs to work on thier definition of the "Tuck Rule"

Very impressed Caleb, you summed up the entire game in a great fashion. That is an excellent summary.

Overall, it was a great game. The NFL really needs to find a way to distinguish rulings better. I know some people may be pissy about it now, but in the end if you have a definable rule that you can't argue with it will get the NFL further, IMO.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go 93. Longest run in superbowl history. Now go out there and start a fight with frederickson.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

the cardinals just pissed me off. freaking kurt warner blew the game by getting that fumble called on him. it was a good game none the less.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

You cant loose a game one one play. If the cards came out and played with a little more confidence i think they could have pulled it off.

- Even though Warners 2nd "fumble" was reviewedupstairs at the end, the NFL needs to work on thier definition of the "Tuck Rule"
That is a pretty good summary of the game. Kurt Warner is the classiest player in the NFL.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

You cant loose a game one one play. If the cards came out and played with a little more confidence i think they could have pulled it off.

That is a pretty good summary of the game. Kurt Warner is the classiest player in the NFL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.