Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Its been awile >

Its been awile

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Its been awile

Old 12-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Typical Buck

Default Its been awile

its been awile since iv been on the youth forum part but now im back in action... what all have i missed in the last couple months.. feel me in guys an gals
Old 12-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Its been awile

You've missed a lot
Old 12-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

haha welll i reakon i need to be filled in lol jk but well its nice to be back an get to talk to my old buddies on here haha
Old 12-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Missed lots, and then there is me keeping the kids in check
Old 12-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

good to have ya back
Old 12-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas? [/ul]
Old 12-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle
[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas? [/ul]
Now that is a good, simple overview!
Old 12-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

And that's all in the last week
Old 12-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas?[*]Bowtech 360 is just.............................................. .......................................[*]mossy93 got a cool mount[*]siman has a huge deer hes after[*]skybuster is the man[*]AH wears crocs[*]rory got a nice doe with his bow[*]buckhunter is a good christian deer hunter[*]school sucks
[/ul]
Old 12-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Typical Buck

id say that catches me up a little bit an thats pretty dadgum funny lol but anyway thanks guys.. glad to be back

Quick Reply: Its been awile

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.