HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Its been awile (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/278916-its-been-awile.html)

CodyGuess 12-17-2008 10:21 AM

Its been awile

its been awile since iv been on the youth forum part but now im back in action... what all have i missed in the last couple months.. feel me in guys an gals

Rory/MO 12-17-2008 10:32 AM

RE: Its been awile

You've missed a lot:D

CodyGuess 12-17-2008 10:34 AM

haha welll i reakon i need to be filled in lol jk but well its nice to be back an get to talk to my old buddies on here haha:D

Red Hawk 12-17-2008 10:59 AM

Missed lots, and then there is me keeping the kids in check :D

mossberghunter93 12-17-2008 01:19 PM

good to have ya back

MN/Kyle 12-17-2008 01:26 PM

[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas? [/ul]

buckhunter14 12-17-2008 01:34 PM

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle
[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas? [/ul]

Now that is a good, simple overview!

Rory/MO 12-17-2008 02:07 PM

And that's all in the last week:D

CodyGuess 12-17-2008 03:17 PM

id say that catches me up a little bit an thats pretty dadgum funny lol but anyway thanks guys.. glad to be back

mossbergman11/OH 12-17-2008 03:17 PM

[ul][*]DMB sucks[*]2009 is the year of the Kyle[*]It is fun to get hit in the head with a shovel[*]It is good if girls know you are straight[*]Trapping giant rats is hard[*]It is illegal to shoot small game out of season[*]Vote for 8 pts Mom[*]Mossy11 got something stuck to a frozen stand[*]It is cold out[*]Rory was looking at gay stuff[*]Lynard Skynard is the name of some guy we don't know.[*]If you like nickleback you should be in a frat, have matching tribal tattoos, and drive a honda civic, and should also be gay.[*]What do you want for christmas?[*]Bowtech 360 is just.............................................. .......................................[*]mossy93 got a cool mount[*]siman has a huge deer hes after[*]skybuster is the man:D[*]AH wears crocs[*]rory got a nice doe with his bow[*]buckhunter is a good christian deer hunter[*]school sucks
[/ul]