Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 two days off!!!! >

two days off!!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

two days off!!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 06:55 PM

Default RE: two days off!!!!

well... DAD
Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: fieldbuck

well... DAD
Not quite understanding this one.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahhaahha what an idiot! mossy what do you do when your fingers poke through the toilet paper
Old 12-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

well... DAD
hes trying to make fun of you for following the law. following the law is good i just think their are exceptions for hunting your land.

skybuster toilet paper???????????
Old 12-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

well... DAD
hes trying to make fun of you for following the law. following the law is good i just think their are exceptions for hunting your land.

You can break it all you want, hurting yourself, not me.
And that's what I thought he was trying to do, but like I just told you, break it all you want. You'll be the one getting busted because you were smart enough to post it on the internet
Old 12-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

well... DAD

You can break it all you want, hurting yourself, not me.
And that's what I thought he was trying to do, but like I just told you, break it all you want. You'll be the one getting busted because you were smart enough to post it on the internet

Old 12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

i shoot coons that get in our garage and eat our food. and every single other person around me does it too. were not deer hunting, we are coon hunting!!!!!!!!!! small game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(actually coon season is all year i think) i dont know why you are getting so wacked out shape..................

So it went from this
it goes to the 22nd of december but i dont usually follow regs for small game
this
its my own land man give me a break and its not like i shoot tons at a time its like one here and there. i mostly shoot starlings becasue they bad and i shoot them all year and shoot coons whenever
this
there never used to be seasons or whatever and i dont think it a problem to shoot some small game out of season
and this
following the law is good i just think their are exceptions for hunting your land

to this?
i shoot coons that get in our garage and eat our food

Wow.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

rory you know how i feel about it. nuff said. done deal. no more talking about it
Old 12-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

IT IS SMALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont hunt deer out of season! it isnt illegal in my book

The size of an animal determines what is legal in your state? I don't think your book counts for anything, and I bet it isn't that long.

its my own land man give me a break

You graduate in 2011, and you own your own land?

and its not like i shoot tons at a time its like one here and there.

When did the number of things you shoot determine what is the law in your state? You could shoot 1 or 5,000. Still illegal if they aren't in season.

mostly shoot starlings becasue they bad and i shoot them all year and shoot coons whenever.

Why?

so your telling me you have a coon in your garage, you wont shoot it becasue it isnt in season at the time?????

This is a stupid argument, since you never said you were hunting in your garage.

they have seasons closed during summer becasuse the game is more likely to be sick and have infection.

What?

following the law is good i just think their are exceptions for hunting your land.

Pretty hyporitical coming from someone who openly says he is a poacher on the internet. Bright.

you know how i feel about it. nuff said. done deal. no more talking about it

I'm assuming you aren't going to stop doing it, so why should anyone stop talking about it. No more talking about it? Why? So you don't get busted?

I rarely post here, and this is why.

CHRIS_H

Hell... if you hit a coon on the highway does that classify you as not having respect for the outdoors?

Is it illegal to hit a coon on the highway?

Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

come on now kyle...cant let a few bad eggs spoil it...you have some informitive posts that i have read, and quality. i think you need to be posting round here more.

Quick Reply: two days off!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.