Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 BROKEN HAND!--pics >

BROKEN HAND!--pics

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

BROKEN HAND!--pics

Old 11-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Default BROKEN HAND!--pics

I think I broke my hand last night! I dislocated my pinky two weeks ago, and last night it came out again while playing ball. But it hurts back in the palm and the whole hand is black and blue!!!! Deer season opens monday, plus I was planning on bowhunting everyday until than!!!! Im still gonna gun hunt, but Im going to have to use the crossbow now instead of my compoun for the rest of this week!!! Grrr this is aggravating!
Jake

i can still shoot..trying to get xray loaded on...not having much luck...the knuckle was a half inch away from where it should have been...i let them set it without numbing it (big mistake) i think that Dr. enjoyed hurting me!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BROKEN HAND!

yea playin ball my butt! you fell off the top bunk while cuffin' it didnt ya! hahaha jk

thats sucks man. tough it out. only skirts and mossbergman11cry about that stuff. good luck deer huntin!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

good luck
Old 11-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

only skirts and mossbergman11cry about that stuff.
Haha that was good!

Sorry to hear about your hand, good luck.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats never a fun stuff man! i like the way your willing to tough it out...as long as you arent risking injuring that hand more, or more permenintly! call me a hypocrite but may want to get that checked out! good luck hunting all the same!
Old 11-25-2008, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

ehh Dr.'s arent for me unless its real bad, Im just mad that i cant pull a bow and I finally have four days to bow hunt. Ill be able to shoot fine tho, so no worries for gu opener.
-Jake
Old 11-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

ehh Dr.'s arent for me unless its real bad, Im just mad that i cant pull a bow and I finally have four days to bow hunt. Ill be able to shoot fine tho, so no worries for gu opener.
-Jake
im the same way...was with my shoulder...waited 22 days to see anyone and i turned out having a torn bicept, a torn labruim, and dislocted shoulder....all were 100% tears. thats why i said i sound like a hypocrite telling you that lol but i still got time to spend in a sling...dont want to have to be in a brace for your hand any longer than you have to!

Old 11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

yea i did the same thing with my knee. Torn acl,mcl, broken growth plate. And I went out and road dirtbikes on it two days after doing it. Then went to the DR. he was like "You shouldn't even be walking right now" O well the hand ain't that bad. the pinky is in place.... the knuckle feels like it is a little crooked tho? We'll have to see how that works out haha.
-Jake
Old 11-25-2008, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

yea i did the same thing with my knee. Torn acl,mcl, broken growth plate. And I went out and road dirtbikes on it two days after doing it. Then went to the DR. he was like "You shouldn't even be walking right now" O well the hand ain't that bad. the pinky is in place.... the knuckle feels like it is a little crooked tho? We'll have to see how that works out haha.
-Jake
WTF jake, you trying to be exactly like me lol Its probably a Boxers fracture, or a break of the 5th metacarpal. Same exact spot i broke mine. Does it look like your pinky knuckle is gone or look smaller than the others?
Old 11-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

your just to cool AH...everyone wants to be like you

Quick Reply: BROKEN HAND!--pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.