Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 crazy stories >

crazy stories

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

crazy stories

Old 10-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default crazy stories

tell me crazy stories about you or anyone you know. i dont care if there made up

i got one
one time like 10 years ago my pops was gettin some brusky at ameristop and some kid with a slingshot shot his window out and the rock hit my dad in the ttwmple. he almost died from it
Old 10-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: crazy stories

Lets see a live shotgun shell was found at my school the other day and they did a whole search of the school and stuff and it was in the paper. haha sorry thats all i can think of
Old 10-21-2008, 10:43 PM

Thats all we can come up with? Well i was out hunting one night and a UFO came flying across the sky and i was really scared so i started shooting at it. Well we ended up having a shootout in the middle of the woods. Then a cow came walking in and distracted it and a dragon came out of its den and swatted it out of the sky with its tail whyle they were buisy trying to kill the cow. Whyle they were disabled from the dragon i slayed the dragon with my hunting knife and went to break into the space ship. It turned out there were no doors on it and it was an unmanned ship.

Thats a true story i swear!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

One time, at band camp....
Old 10-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last January, me and a buddy went out duck huntin on saltwater side of the river. It was 17 degrees that mornin, in a johnboat that does roughly 25 - 30 mph. We pulled up to the boat ramp, put the boat in the water, and headed off. I had on three layers of clothes, and I still was shaking from the cold. Got to the hole, threw out the dekes, made some coffee, turned up the heater and waited til shootin time. It was about 5 minutes til World War 3 when woodies started fillin the skys. We hit the call and had about 10 land in the spread. By now it was legal shootin time, when 3 more woodies committed, and we jumped up and folded 'em. We were doin the knuckin up and sayin "great shootin," when in noticed that my leg was REALLY hot...
I looked down, and the propane heater had caught my buddies neoprene shell belt on fire, FULL WITH SHELLS, and was cinging my pants. Dirty words started to fly, and he tried twice to pic it up and throw out the boat, when I just stepped on it and extinguished the flames. How none of the shells went off, I don't know. But it was high tentions those few moments.

It was about 9 when we pulled up to the ramp, and we decided we would head to the freshwater side. Well, on the way to the freshwater side, we heard crunching goin on behind the boat. I looked back just to see that the drivers seat for the boat flew off and was getting trashed as it bounced off the road. Two bad things in one trip. Coulda been worse, like the time that I was chest deep in "dike goop," (a redneck word for the mud surrounding the lake) and was completely stuck. Scary moments.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

lol i thought of the exact same thing
i cant think of any accept my retarded dog chased off 4 does last nioght because my dad untied her[:@]
Old 10-22-2008, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

lol i thought of the exact same thing
i cant think of any accept my retarded dog chased off 4 does last nioght because my dad untied her[:@]
That wasn't your dog, that was me in disguise
Old 10-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

we played spin the flute........
Old 10-23-2008, 03:41 AM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

we playedthe skinflute........
WHat?
Old 10-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

we played spin the flute........
and i had to kiss a guy..............

i think thats how it goes

Quick Reply: crazy stories

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.