Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Theme Parks

Old 10-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Theme Parks

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

^^ Me either...I guess thats the outdoorsman in all of us....I hate all crowds... and cities blah! So glad I live in the country!
the ONLY good part is all the sexy females walkin around! theme parks are a target rich enviroment. when the ladies go to a theme park dressed in the little tiny outfits, you know why there there too hahaha and i bet it aint to ride the rollercoaster lol
Old 10-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

oh come on now. they arent that bad...if you eat before you go in, and if you got a good group of buddies with you its not that bad. i dont go often, i got one 45 min drive from us...they are doing freight fest right now there where they have guys walking around with chain saws trying to scare you, and stuff like that. and theres a certain person that wants me to take her this saturday...so what the hell...shouldnt be to packed this time of year, plus...you dont have to stay that long.

but dont get me wrong...i just as fine with a rope attached to a tire...i dont even need the tire. lol
lol well tell bush too damn bad you have a g/f hahaha
Old 10-19-2008, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

the prices at the parks are no worse than those of a sporting events stuff. everything costs a crap load anymore...
Thats why I don't go to sporting events either. I pay enough for cable, so I just pull up a couch and eat my hotdogs there.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:54 AM

Well, I got a call while hunting yesturday to go with a buddy to the park so I left hunting early(wind wasnt right so I didnt mind). Then gets a text from sombody that wants to go again tonigt. I have been hunting about 15 mins this whole opening weekend because Saturday night turned into Sunday morning pretty quick.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Ha, the nearest theme park to me is about 5 hours drive. Not making that trip any time soon. I've only been to theme parks maybe 4-5 times in my life. I hate the crowds and everything is overpriced. $4 for a bottle of water? No thanks. I'll stick to swinging on the rope in the barn
x2! i absolutley hate crowds. iggnorant ppl everywhere. got room on that rope lol
lol im starting to get a visual herei hate the the big theme parks mainly cause i hate rides [:'(]make me kinda sick i dont mind my church's picnc at a local small theme park its not bad
Old 10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol notice she didnt respond.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 PM

Man that was so much fun, nothing like going to a theme park on a cold night with a bunch of single girls
Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 PM

I live 15 minutes away from prolly the best Coaster park in the entire country, Cedar Point. I never go lol but i want to next year.