Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 odd experience... >

odd experience...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

odd experience...

Old 09-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default odd experience...

Few nights ago I had to work at hotel here in townthat is pretty fancy. There is seprate building that is ballroom. Stories go that the ballroom itself is haunted; I heard stories from several employees who have hurt footsteps and even laughing from young person such as a child. Things were pretty quiet and everyone was asleep sobeing big fan of ghost hunters and open minded, I decided I wanted to go into this place about 2 in the morning (I work nights anyway). And do my own little 'ghost hunting' for at least 15-20 minutes anyway. I went straight into the main room since that is the hot spot. I turned off my flashlight to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I was just asking questions, how we would to do to our kids. I didn't hear any laughing but I did hear what appeared to be footsteps near me as well as seeing odd shadow appear to movenear tobehind one pile of stacked chairs then didn't experience anything else so I had to get back to walking around the parking lot. I have to admit, that was interesting experience and although I don't think i'll ever be guest on 'Ghost Hunters', but i'm gotta start doing stuff like that more often when time permits lol.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 PM

Default RE: odd experience...

i dont man, supernatural stuff is creepy
Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think that would be cool, one of my buddies house....well his basement, his whole family says they have seen a young man, dressed in civil war gear, and blood coming from his head pacing in the basement in the early hours sometimes...i have never seen it so i cant speak to the truth of it

Old 09-16-2008, 09:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

Few nights ago I had to work at hotel here in townthat is pretty fancy. There is seprate building that is ballroom. Stories go that the ballroom itself is haunted; I heard stories from several employees who have hurt footsteps and even laughing from young person such as a child. Things were pretty quiet and everyone was asleep sobeing big fan of ghost hunters and open minded, I decided I wanted to go into this place about 2 in the morning (I work nights anyway). And do my own little 'ghost hunting' for at least 15-20 minutes anyway. I went straight into the main room since that is the hot spot. I turned off my flashlight to let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I was just asking questions, how we would to do to our kids. I didn't hear any laughing but I did hear what appeared to be footsteps near me as well as seeing odd shadow appear to movenear tobehind one pile of stacked chairs then didn't experience anything else so I had to get back to walking around the parking lot. I have to admit, that was interesting experience and although I don't think i'll ever be guest on 'Ghost Hunters', but i'm gotta start doing stuff like that more often when time permits lol.
Ghosts don't exist, we are nuts and crazy, just look in the off-season forum and ask Alyssa. I mean we all know that the first place a ghost would inhabit is a morgue where they spent a total of about 5 hours instead of a family house or the place they died
Old 09-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen a ghost before. I'll tell the story later. My TV turned off all by its own yesterday for some reason [&:]
Old 09-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

LOL AH, I've talked to lots of people who said ghosts are all over the morgues, but I've never seen one and I've certainly spent enough time there.

I've had a lot of strange stuff happen, and like I said in the Offseason I'm not sure exactly what I believe. I do believe that 90% of paranormal happenings can be explained. As for the other 10%, who knows.

My boyfriend is a ghost hunter, he loves it. It certainly creeps me out, but I'm not sure if I'm buying it. I do know that Little Round Top has some straaaaange stuff going on at around 3am.

I grew up next to a very old cemetery and actually have a person buried in my back yard. Have no idea who they are, probably from about early 1800s, so not much gets to me.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

little round top does get creepy at nite^^ I love going to civil war battle fields. That being said I was sitting in my room watching ESPN one night when 2 candles lit at the exact same time. No one else was home and I left the house. freaked me out. That part of our house was originally built back in 1920 from wood taken from ammo crates. We have seen some other weird things to. But I thought I went crazy when those candles lit up.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

holy crap u guys are giving my the heebie jeebies im probaly gonna have to sleep with the light on lol jk all of these "ghost stories" are nothing but God trying to tell us something i dont believe in gohsts and im half sure u guys are full of it
Old 09-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wanna see a dead body?
Old 09-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

haha the mere mention of God supports "ghosts" If you are a christian you believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Yo believe your sole will either go to heaven or hell. CHristianity is based on belief in "spirits" so I can not claim to believe in God, but deny that other spirits don't exist. just my opinion tho.

Quick Reply: odd experience...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.