Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

My past

Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM

Default My past

I thought I should share with everyone a fact about my life.

I dont know if any of you guys know of play World of Warcraft but this was a major problem in my life. I was severly addicted to the game for almost a year. Like really addicted. I would have nightmares about not being able to play it. Well anyway I got over my addiction some time early this summer. I have taken pretty drastic measures in my life to ensure that I dont put myslef around addictable stuff. I have been trying to stay out of the house for as many hours as I can. If you notice I made this account almost a year ago, right before I started wow. I came on here because the doctor said that finding something productive on the computer to do would help with a withdrawl. So I have been on here. Just wanted to warn everyone not to play this game. I was lucky enough to be able to rebuild my friends circle pretty quick
Old 09-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: My past

Since when is May 14th, 2008 a year ago?

Anyway, good job on kicking the habit, I always thought the game looked stupid.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:32 PM

Hmm, that is strange, I dont know why its saying 2008, maby my dates are wrong.

Anyway yea, just dont play the game.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:35 PM

Ah my other profile, HNI Jim.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

It was the same with me with Runescape. I eventually quit it.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

All I gotta say is... wow... uh... maybe not [&:]

Stay away from drugs man.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Stay away from drugs man.

Old 09-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I thought I should share with everyone a fact about my life.

I dont know if any of you guys know of play World of Warcraft but this was a major problem in my life. I was severly addicted to the game for almost a year. Like really addicted. I would have nightmares about not being able to play it. Well anyway I got over my addiction some time early this summer. I have taken pretty drastic measures in my life to ensure that I dont put myslef around addictable stuff. I have been trying to stay out of the house for as many hours as I can. If you notice I made this account almost a year ago, right before I started wow. I came on here because the doctor said that finding something productive on the computer to do would help with a withdrawl. So I have been on here. Just wanted to warn everyone not to play this game. I was lucky enough to be able to rebuild my friends circle pretty quick
I had this problem with the xbox 360 when it came out. It started out as just a game, then i really got into it. First, this girl i was talking to asked me on a date and, call me a nerd, i said i couldn't cuz i had a "clan match." She just hung up the phone and i never talked to her again. That was in 2005, and it lasted for about 5 months... doing nothing but video games, and i just quit talking to all of my friends. I realized how bad the situation got, so i was gonna take it to a gun range and blast it, but my brother took it and now its in his room. I bought the thing with my own money, and i took the 360 over a VERY nice Winchester double barrel 12 gauge for an excellent price. Since i quit playing games, i'm just all around better and have a great social life. I'm video game sober for almost 2 years

Now that i look back, i have no idea why in the world i chose video games over the great outdoors. An idiotic move on anyones part.

*BTW, i never thought i'd make a fool out of myself by putting this on the internet for EVERYONE to read. lol
Old 09-14-2008, 06:40 PM

I did find it very profitable to quit, When your a goal orientated person like me, you get **** done in that game. I worked my way up to the #3 guild in the US. The demand to play in that got too much with school. Only could sleep during school. I think im going to write a book about my addiction with it. TO stop playing I sold my accout for around 700 dollars. Think of this, in the course of 378 days, I had 72 days played time. As for drugs, no thanks
Old 09-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

My best freinds brother is like you. For almost2 years now he has played world of warcraft non-stop, no job and hes graduated so that means no school. He was one of the coolest kids in school too.

Quick Reply: My past

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.