HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   taking a leave of absence (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/259503-taking-leave-absence.html)

CNYhunter 08-25-2008 08:02 PM

RE: taking a leave of absence

I almost never post on this forum. I just come here to read. Without you guys this place would be boring. So do not listen to thoseother people and just continue on with your normal stuff.

Bocajnala 08-25-2008 11:00 PM

I also do not post much, but I do read everything...and I must say without ya'll around this place is gonna be empty

mossberghunter93 08-26-2008 10:07 AM

hey man i think ur cool dont leave and i have a little seniority

silentArcher 08-27-2008 12:37 AM

One of the reasons I quit coming here was that this forum has died. It's a visouse cycle. this place rocks, then a bunch of people who dont like it come in, and then all the fun people leave.

Siman08/OH 08-27-2008 01:16 AM

Seems to me like alot of people get hot flashes over nothing. Ive been here for almost 2 years straight without leaving and im fine. As long as you dont hijack all my threads im cool....and i always post in the non-hunting threads. Of course, i stay away from the online flirting (i have a girl and she real ;)) but thats cuz imnot into it.

Every time someone gets irked they make a thread about "leaving". I think its time we grow up and stop whining...if you dont like the forums then stay away and don't announce it to the world cuz we (meaning loyal HNI's)really dont care.

And this isnt towards you Andy, you know you have my respect :)

AlbertianHuntress 08-27-2008 01:18 AM

This is coming from the person who was complaining in the first place....
Interesting.

Siman08/OH 08-27-2008 01:33 AM

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Interesting.
Yes, about one thing Morgan. Hijacked threads. Other than that i have no problems with what goes on

AlbertianHuntress 08-27-2008 10:04 AM

Everything is bound to wonder off topic it's natural.

huntnteen 08-27-2008 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Interesting.
Yes, about one thing Morgan. Hijacked threads. Other than that i have no problems with what goes on
you might want to go re-read your origional complaints, you complained about 2 things, and the main one wasnt even the hijacking, it was the so called "flirting" with Bush. if you want to see for yourself, its page 7 of the "pictures of you doing stuff" thread

AmateurHunter44857 08-27-2008 12:43 PM

Ok enough guys honestly, just drop it. We've got enough problems on here, we don't need the regulars bickering with each other. Opinions have been heard just drop it. The beauty of a message board is differing opinions on things. I have a different opinion than Siman on some stuff but i don't let it interfere with our friendship:) Yes, amazingly i'm trying to be the voice of reason.