Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 we have a few new people so >

we have a few new people so

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

we have a few new people so

Old 08-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default we have a few new people so

it is time to introduce ourselves again.

My name is James, i live in California(dont get me started on how much i dislike it hear). I hunt duck, goose, and turkey mainly, we lack the land to hunt deer and pig. I'm 17 and in my last year of highschool! and my birthday is Jan. 14. Myspace is www.myspace.com/huntnteen

im on the far right

ok now everybody introduce themselves, and include a picture if you will.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: we have a few new people so

wow buddy you musta been real bored. but thats the way i am now so here goes.

im andy, if you couldnt get that from my name then you got problems! im just a general goof most of the time in this forum (unless we are talking guns or hunting) so dont take anything i say to serious. use the smilies i put in to judge if im busting your chops or if im really mad. my goof partner in crime on here is AH...where theres one theres two...even if he has been slacking lately. i hunt deer, squirell, coyote, duck, rabbit, pheasant, and so much more but am to lazy to type them all. oh and im 19, and live in illinois....and yes i know we started the anti crist the start he needed to run for presidential election....but dont blame me i voted for the other guy!

im the one with legs...not the shark! although...i would be one heck of a catch!
Old 08-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

i was/am very bored Andy lol
Old 08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

My name is Caleb. I live in Chatham, Ohio, and i graduated from Cloverleaf High School last year. I have been hunting for 8 years now, and this will be my 3rd with a bow. I like making videosand fishing aswell, buthunting is my passion.

Heres some random pics:

I keep photobucket handy at all times
Old 08-19-2008, 10:51 PM

The only photo we want to see is of your girl, she be hott [8D]
Old 08-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i can see them all, and you need to introduce yourself AH!
Old 08-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

I second that, the General must introduce himself to the new recruits
Old 08-19-2008, 11:10 PM

I wasn't going to post a a thingy ma bob because new people scare me and they try to lure me with candy and abduct me but i want some friggin candy so here goes.

My name is also James. Everyone on here calls me AH, the girls call me sexy. I'm everything girls want and everything guys wanna be. I could easily kick your butt with one hand but for kicks and giggles i take it easy on people. I have a few homies on here that rock, that'd be Andy, Huntnteen, Caleb, Sky, Queen Bush(Albertian Huntress), Daddieslittlegirl and of course Red Hawk(suck up points ) I hunted for the first time last year. I hunt Dove, Pheasant, Squirrel, Rabbit and Deer. I hope to do some Goose and Turkey hunting soon. I use a Mossberg 500 composite stock all decked out in Mossy Oak Breakup. I am a military buff and Military Aviation NUT. I have in my possession plenty of useless information about U.S. Military Jets/Helos. I am thinking about starting a thread entitled "AH's useless military fact of the day"

Don't listen to anything Andy says, he's just jealous of me because i am far superior than he when it comes to awesomeness. When life gets you down just remember, "I rock and you don't"

Me with the .50 cal in a CH-47 Seaknight

This is how awesome i'd look in Army ACU's

Me with a world record fishy

My Gun

This plane rocks as much as i do

Old 08-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Typical Buck

Well then lets give it a shot! lol

My name is Morgan, I'm 19, I was raised in Alberta hence my name but moved to Onatrio. I miss my partner in crime Leah or CC lol. I hunted most when I was living in Alberta and have been trying to get Leah to take me out ever since I moved to Onartio ... stupid girl lol I'm generally a nice and happy person till andy ah and sky come around lol jk All the people here are great! Don't see how anyone could dislike it.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great post AH

Quick Reply: we have a few new people so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.