Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Im back on after like 3 months. >

Im back on after like 3 months.

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Im back on after like 3 months.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Im back on after like 3 months.

Hey gang, I havent been on for like 3 months, I just didn't have time. Well I'll give you a recap of the last 4 months. Went to a lot of parties, drank a lot of beer, got arrested for possesion of alchohol, went to Juvenile Alchohol and Drug Education (JADE), didnt even get a fine, cant do school activites for 6 weeks. Recently, threw a huge party, some kids treaspassed on my property to go the the party, words were said, fight started, I broke his nose with flashlight, when he left he spit in my face, so I broke his back window out with my flash light. That has pretty much been my summer, all I have done is drink, fight, party. oh, I also bought a sweet sword! How has your summers been!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Im back on after like 3 months.

Can somebody update me on some of the stuff I have missed???
Old 08-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nobody else has anything too say???
Old 08-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nick_bleuer76

Hey gang, I havent been on for like 3 months, I just didn't have time. Well I'll give you a recap of the last 4 months. Went to a lot of parties, drank a lot of beer, got arrested for possesion of alchohol, went to Juvenile Alchohol and Drug Education (JADE), didnt even get a fine, cant do school activites for 6 weeks. Recently, threw a huge party, some kids treaspassed on my property to go the the party, words were said, fight started, I broke his nose with flashlight, when he left he spit in my face, so I broke his back window out with my flash light. That has pretty much been my summer, all I have done is drink, fight, party. oh, I also bought a sweet sword! How has your summers been!

that whole paragraph makes you sound like a punk
Old 08-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nobody else has anything too say???
what do you expect people to say? nice job? please you sounded like a fool and seems like you acted like one too.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you need to go back to JADE.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

that whole paragraph makes you sound like a punk
..... wow you know it's bad when even sky yells at you [8D]
Old 08-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Your in a youth forum, on a hunting site. We do not want to hear about your drinking or fighting. It is foolish, and childish to get on here and talk about it. I'll gladly discuss anything hunting/shooting/ or life related, as long as it is decent. But lets have some common sense.
-Jake
Old 08-05-2008, 05:29 AM
Little Doe Peep

We can all point to times where we screwed up, but you seem to be bragging about your lack of self control.

As the unofficial forum mommy, I fully support what everyone said about your antics.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 08-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO im not sure how i should take that AH

Quick Reply: Im back on after like 3 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.