Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 how did you get into hunting?? >

how did you get into hunting??

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how did you get into hunting??

Old 04-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how did you get into hunting??

fiar my dad usta hunt, when he was my age. he usta hunt and trap alot with his brothers. but scence we have a farm he doesnt have the time realy to hunt. when me and him are out in the pasture checkin cows if we see a gopher we shoot it or if we see a yote, or muscrats, beavers. then he does hunt alittle.
Old 04-08-2003, 01:22 PM

My dad started taking me when i was 4 and i' ve been doing it ever since. What cities are you around turkeyhunter14? I' m from New london, which is close to elyria, ashland, mansfield.
Old 04-11-2003, 04:58 PM

I started when I thought that this would be cool stuff! Nobody else in my family hunted, or hunts, and I just took off solo! I have been helped remendously by my friend (archery shop owner and bowhunter) and many people on the web. If it weren' t for these people.....I don' t think I' d be here now.
Old 04-12-2003, 08:36 PM

I have been interested in hunting and the " great outdoors" all of my life. My dad has always hunted that I can remember and so eventually I became interested in the sport myself. My first hunting trip I took when I was 8, and that winter I began my hunters eduation classes and became a certified hunter. Ive been hunting for five years now and last year was the only unsuccessful year so far.
Old 04-15-2003, 08:19 AM

I got into it just by my dad, uncles taking me with everytime they went out. I have been out with them while they were hunting since I was 5 years old or so. and my love for it continues to grow every second of the day.