Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Peace!

Old 07-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Peace!

alrite guys, lately i jus havent really liked this forum so later
Old 07-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Peace!

I agree I hardly ever get on this forum any more.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

its official, the youth forum is dead
Old 07-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

There is going to be times the forums are going to get slow, sometimes to the point where only one person will post every couple of days
Old 07-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

See i would not point the finger at the mods. I like that you put a few guys in their place Red, cuz this is a "young hunters" forumafter all. I attribute the death of this place to the 20 something year olds who didn't like having a mod around and for some reason got upset about it.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow everybody is leaving
Old 07-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

See i would not point the finger at the mods. I like that you put a few guys in their place Red, cuz this is a "young hunters" forumafter all. I attribute the death of this place to the 20 something year olds who didn't like having a mod around and for some reason got upset about it.
Honestly I don't like having to remove people from the forums but when it needs to be done, I will. As for the people leaving the forums because of the mods. in my opinion, that isjust anexcuse but hopefully they realize from my point of view that I am simply doing what I have been asked to do .

In short, if people don't give me or other mods reasons to take actions, all will be well. It's as simple as that
Old 07-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

actually a large reason to the older posters leaving is due to certain mods sending PM's to them. pretty well bullying them out.

redis agood force its just onename in perticular thats keeps reapearing in PM's that i have been receiving that has been "threatning"
Old 07-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

i forgot to add, this is no way the mods fault, the youth forum barely has any hunting posts at ALL
Old 07-14-2008, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

i forgot to add, this is no way the mods fault, the youth forum barely has any hunting posts at ALL
I agree Steven. I remember when AH first starting posting here again their were 0 hunting topics and i tried to start a few and it didnt work. I kinda got mad about it and posted some nasty things, but then i got involved and this place was cool for awhile. Not that all those guys are gone, this place will putter out to nothing again.

But on the flip side hunting season is coming and we'll all be focusing on that and be i the bowhunting forum anyways.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.