HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Creepy/Weird Coincidences? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/252157-creepy-weird-coincidences.html)

whitetailbowhunter 07-09-2008 05:39 PM

RE: Creepy/Weird Coincidences?

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I would class the way I met and hooked up with my husband was very weird, not creepy at all, but very weird.

Feel free to explain!!:D:D

I have had some but I can't remember any right now.
Okay you asked :D.

My mom sent me to the convenience story to get some bread. The guy ahead of me in line was getting an ice cream cone. I mentioned that it looked really good and he said it was and suggested I get one. I told him I didn't have enough money and immediately felt ashamed because it was like I was pimping him for an ice cream cone. (Keep in mind here that I look like a little girl.) Well he put a dollar and a nickel down and told the clerk to give me an ice cream cone and walked out. When I left, I saw him sitting behind the store eating his cone. (It's hard to eat ice cream and drive.) So I walked over to thank him. We started talking and talked for a couple of hours. Then he said he had to go and got in his truck and left. I couldn't let him get away so I got in mom's car and followed him home. I showed him my license when we got to his house and then we sat on his front porch and talked for another couple of hours. Finally I had to leave because mom needed the car. I very nervously asked him if I could come over again and he said yes and gave me his phone number so I could make sure he was home.

As time went on, he taught me to shoot and to hunt and we became really close. We met in August and in January, I let him know that I wanted to be more than his little girl. In the meantime, he had decided he didn't want to live without me so now we're married with an 8 month old baby.

The really weird part is that we are both lactose intolerant and almost NEVER eat ice cream. ;)

That's why I sometimes tell these guys that if you want to meet a girl, buy her an ice cream cone and see if she follows you home. :D:D:D

May The Sheep Be With You
haha Cool!.

skybuster20ga 07-09-2008 05:40 PM

thats all wrong! you meet women by waiting till last call and taking home one of the bar lizards that no one else wanted.....[&:]

Siman08/OH 07-09-2008 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

thats all wrong! you meet women by waiting till last call and taking home one of the bar lizards that no one else wanted.....[&:]
Or you ask the hottest girl in your class to hangout and find out she lives 4 minutes away ;)

Canadian Chic 07-09-2008 10:52 PM

i guess this is kinda weird, my dad was trying to hook me up with my current bf, by telling him i go fishing and hunting and stuff, and then i met the guy when my dad and i took him and his dad out fishing. this all happened in may-august and then we ended up hooking up at christmas. weird thing is 1) my dad hooked me up, 2) my dad is best buds with his uncle, since they work together, 3) my dad is best buds with his dad, 4) ive known his whole family since i was in diapers, but 5)i never knew he existed until a year ago. crazyness lol

-CC

skybuster20ga 07-10-2008 05:54 PM

what did your bf say when he found outyour still are in diapers?:D

smallgamehunter12 07-10-2008 08:33 PM

now that schools out i see alll my teachers

Siman08/OH 07-10-2008 09:16 PM

Well i started this post because me and the girlfriend watched "The Number 23" like mentioned before. The movie was a decent horror flick, but after the movie was over was when creepy things started to happen.

For example:

We finished the movie at 12:35, 35-12=23

If you take the # of the letters in my name, and add them up, its 23:

C=3 A=1 L=12 E=5 B=2

We realized that we watched the movie on 7/8/08, 7+8+8= 23

The store purchased the movie on 7/25/08, 7+2+5+8= 23

We were drinking Dr. pepper during the movie, Dr Pepper has 23 flavors

If you add up the letters in my best friend Scott's name, (who died in a car accident), it doesn't equal 23, but if you add them up individually, it does:

S=19 C=3 O=15 T=20 T=20

1+9+3+1+5+2+2= 23

There were more but i can't remember them off the top of my head at the moment

whitetailbowhunter 07-10-2008 09:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

Well i started this post because me and the girlfriend watched "The Number 23" like mentioned before. The movie was a decent horror flick, but after the movie was over was when creepy things started to happen.

For example:

We finished the movie at 12:35, 35-12=23

If you take the # of the letters in my name, and add them up, its 23:

C=3 A=1 L=12 E=5 B=2

We realized that we watched the movie on 7/8/08, 7+8+8= 23

The store purchased the movie on 7/25/08, 7+2+5+8= 23

We were drinking Dr. pepper during the movie, Dr Pepper has 23 flavors

If you add up the letters in my best friend Scott's name, (who died in a car accident), it doesn't equal 23, but if you add them up individually, it does:

S=19 C=3 O=15 T=20 T=20

1+9+3+1+5+2+2= 23

There were more but i can't remember them off the top of my head at the moment
I agree that's weird.[&:]