HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Creepy/Weird Coincidences? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/252157-creepy-weird-coincidences.html)

Siman08/OH 07-09-2008 12:22 PM

Creepy/Weird Coincidences?

Has anybody here ever had any really weird or really creepy coincidences? Ive had a couplecreepy ones in my life and afew weirdones last night after watching "The Number 23".

wis_rifle_hunter 07-09-2008 12:38 PM

RE: Creepy/Weird Coincidences?

I loved that movie

Hooker 07-09-2008 12:42 PM

Is it coincidence that my name is Hooker and I grew up to be a god to women? I think not.

Rory/MO 07-09-2008 01:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Hooker

Is it coincidence that my name is Hooker and I grew up to be a god to women? I think not.

oh if only hunter_20084 had your luck

huntingirl89 07-09-2008 02:07 PM

LMAO... oh there are so many ways that is funny... yet, sad [8D]:D

sachiko 07-09-2008 02:44 PM

I would class the way I met and hooked up with my husband was very weird, not creepy at all, but very weird.

Steven McBee 07-09-2008 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

oh if only hunter_20084 had your luck
lol!!!!!!!!good one

Hooker 07-09-2008 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
LMAO... oh there are so many ways that is funny... yet, sad [8D]:D
I've been sitting in my office for the past 5 minutes, trying desperately to think of some witty remark to this, but all I can come up with is "You know you want it".

I fear that the conversation I had with the secretary a few hours ago killed a majority of my brain cells.

whitetailbowhunter 07-09-2008 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I would class the way I met and hooked up with my husband was very weird, not creepy at all, but very weird.

Feel free to explain!!:D:D

I have had some but I can't remember any right now.

sachiko 07-09-2008 05:34 PM

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Feel free to explain!!:D:D

I have had some but I can't remember any right now.
Okay you asked :D.

My mom sent me to the convenience story to get some bread. The guy ahead of me in line was getting an ice cream cone. I mentioned that it looked really good and he said it was and suggested I get one. I told him I didn't have enough money and immediately felt ashamed because it was like I was pimping him for an ice cream cone. (Keep in mind here that I look like a little girl.) Well he put a dollar and a nickel down and told the clerk to give me an ice cream cone and walked out. When I left, I saw him sitting behind the store eating his cone. (It's hard to eat ice cream and drive.) So I walked over to thank him. We started talking and talked for a couple of hours. Then he said he had to go and got in his truck and left.I couldn't let him get away so I got in mom's car and followed him home. I showed him my license when we got to his house and then we sat on his front porch and talked for another couple ofhours. Finally I had to leave because mom needed the car. I very nervously asked him if I could come over again and he said yes and gave me his phone number so I could make sure he was home.

As time went on, he taught me to shoot and to hunt and we became really close. We met in August and in January, I let him know that I wanted to be more than his little girl. In the meantime, he had decided he didn't want to live without me so nowwe're married with an 8month old baby.

The really weird part is that we are both lactose intolerant and almost NEVER eat ice cream. ;)

That's why I sometimes tell these guys that if you want to meet a girl, buy her an ice cream cone and see if she follows you home. :D:D:D

May The Sheep Be With You