Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 kids at school >

kids at school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

kids at school

Old 07-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: kids at school

i ignored them by reading..... a book to occupy your eyes, and headphones to occupy your ears, then if they tuch you, hit them for 'disturbing your learning proccess' thus gettting them in even more trouble lol
Old 07-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Little Doe Peep

It helps to maintain a low profile. I had one date each with two different guys when I was 14. Then I quit dating. Somebody started a rumor that I prefer girls. Actually, I prefer men. But I couldn't find any at school.I didn't say that though.

I think rap sucks. But I never told anyone at school that.

Only my close friends know that I hunt and shoot. I made a point though, of letting a couple of my ultra-liberal teachers know just to freak them out. I freak them out anyway. They can't decide if they should love me because I'm a minority, or hate me because I'm the wrong minority.

All in all, you don't want to hide who you really are, but there's no point in emphasizing your differences either.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hooker

Just belittle them with your intellect. That has always worked best for me.
and if that dont work then you jack ther jaw ernest!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:38 AM

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

i had the same problem, i just ignored them. only a few times did i take Sky's advice, and that was when they hit me first. I dont know where your located, but you cant gett much worse then growing up in CA and hunting, but once i hit highscvhool people are more in awe of the fact that i hunt then scared of it, which is why they are makeing fun of you
sorry but thing is you dont have to be so in there face about it (by wearing camo to school everyday)
id reccommend not waering camo to school thats just me i hope you dont take this personal
Old 07-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

ORIGINAL: huntnteen

i had the same problem, i just ignored them. only a few times did i take Sky's advice, and that was when they hit me first. I dont know where your located, but you cant gett much worse then growing up in CA and hunting, but once i hit highscvhool people are more in awe of the fact that i hunt then scared of it, which is why they are makeing fun of you
sorry but thing is you dont have to be so in there face about it (by wearing camo to school everyday)
id reccommend not waering camo to school thats just me i hope you dont take this personal
i agree. ive never worn camo to school or really anywhere else for that matter. people still know i hunt.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 AM

bring your shotgunto school with a slug in the chamber then see if they want to "go"
Old 07-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: deleted
That is a totally inappropriate comment on ANY forum ANYWHERE.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: deleted [qoute]

You do that and you;ll never get out of jail or therapy for the rest of your life....i can promise you that
Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

thats probably the dumbest thing yoiu could ever say on a computer. i bet they oput you in the clink hahaha
Old 07-13-2008, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

the way the world is today you cant even say that as a joke man. you gota watch what you say bout guns and school anymore. not to mention threatning anyone with shooting them is just stupid and wrong. just a bit of advice that might keep you out of trouble in the future