Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What age to be a "Young Hunter?" >

What age to be a "Young Hunter?"

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What age to be a "Young Hunter?"

Old 07-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Little Doe Peep

Default What age to be a "Young Hunter?"

A few weeks ago an Admin sent me a nasty PM about me being on this forum because he noticed that I was married. He sent back an apology right away when he noticed my age.

So I was wondering. What do you guys think should be the maximum age for someone to participate on this forum? I was a little puzzled by the Admin's initial reaction. Isn't he aware that most states allow you to get married at 16?

Anyway, I was just curious as to what you guys think should be the cutoff age for this forum. Should people have to drop out if they get married?

I hope we get some useful answers before AH and Andy hijack this thread.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What age to be a "Young Hunter?"

OUCH, i never hijack threads.....till they have been sufeciantly answered and are dieing, i cant speak for AH though.

i really dont think being married should be a prerequsite for cutting someone of of this forum. as for age....i really dont think there should be. some of the people that post in here are in there 20's and are SOME of our most respected posters. HG89, AH, Hooker, and there are a few others i believe that i am strugling to come up with. i myself am 18. but if people say i am to old to be in this forum i would respectfully disagree, but would exit all the same for the good of this site and forum.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl
A few weeks ago an Admin sent me a nasty PM about me being on this forum
I've gotten several of these...apparently I'm a pedophile for posting in here.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

WHAT?! Thats messed up, i feel you guys should be allowed to post here as long as you wish. Your all nice people and age has nothing to do with it.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I actually haven't gotten anything, but I'm quite surprised at HNI for attacking you DLG. Hooker, not so much but I haven't seen anything that would make you appear a pedophile. Actually I think I've figured out who you used to be.

I quit coming here a while ago, but I come back because I'm bored and pretty much have no one else to talk to. I've gone through several partners at work since my regular went on to a higher paying job, and my current one doesn't talk to me much so my computer is my only escape from this place.

I honestly don't think there should be an age restriction so long as there is no harassing of younger members for no particular reason, or of guys wanting the girl's a/s/l and pictures. All of the other forums on this board are overrun with people who take life entirely too seriously with their religious beliefs, republican and/or democratic values, beliefs about pit bulls or whether or not there are cougars in NYS (there are ), and argue and complain about every little thing and forget that life is supposed to be enjoyable. So I guess when it comes right down to it this is one of the more peaceful and innocent places here, which draws me in. If I have to leave here I'd probably leave the board altogether since I'm constantly berated for being "too young" and lacking "life-experience" to play with the big dogs, but I'm too old to be here. I'm a blogger without a home

In about three weeks time I'll be gone for a while. I'll be moving North so you'll finally be rid of me. We'll see how that goes.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

your not allowed to leave so dont even think about it HG89! im sure you will get several others not wanting you to leave as well! but i do wish you luck on the move
Old 07-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

we will miss you, so you better not frop us entirely after the move!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

lmao hooker dude........nice avatar hahaha
Old 07-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO That is great Hooker. I personally accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster as my Lord and Savior

Old 07-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga
lmao hooker dude........nice avatar hahaha
ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
LMAO That is great Hooker.
Thank you

I honestly don't think there should be an age restriction so long as there is no harassing of younger members for no particular reason, or of guys wanting the girl's a/s/l and pictures. All of the other forums on this board are overrun with people who take life entirely too seriously with their religious beliefs, republican and/or democratic values, beliefs about pit bulls or whether or not there are cougars in NYS (there are ), and argue and complain about every little thing and forget that life is supposed to be enjoyable. So I guess when it comes right down to it this is one of the more peaceful and innocent places here, which draws me in. If I have to leave here I'd probably leave the board altogether since I'm constantly berated for being "too young" and lacking "life-experience" to play with the big dogs, but I'm too old to be here.
I've tried to explain this very thing [&:]

Quick Reply: What age to be a "Young Hunter?"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.