Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Wheres Steph? >

Wheres Steph?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Wheres Steph?

Old 07-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wheres Steph?

DLG, get back RIGHT NOW!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 03:06 PM

WTF, not be missed?!?!? She's like one of the greatest people on here. Whenever i need someone to talk to or get advice from, i go to her first. Tell her to get her samurai butt back here or i'm driving to that horrid state up north to force her back on myself!!! [:@]
Old 07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Little Doe Peep

Okay, I'm back. My Lord and Master, the father of my child has lurked here, discovered that I was missed and suggested I come back. So here I am.

I have to admit I missed my friends here. I am having a great summer. I hope you all are too. And Miriam is eating more and more solid food and she has not bitten me yet. She is growing nicely but I am still the same size.

Thanks for the sweet comments. You are some really classy guys.

Are you guys doing any scouting for deer season? We are. We figure I'll be able tobe away from Miriam long enough for me to hunt.

Can't stay long. Big storms out. Have to shut down shortly.

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-02-2008, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Okay, I'm back. My Lord and Master, the father of my child has lurked here, discovered that I was missed and suggested I come back. So here I am.

I have to admit I missed my friends here. I am having a great summer. I hope you all are too. And Miriam is eating more and more solid food and she has not bitten me yet. She is growing nicely but I am still the same size.

Thanks for the sweet comments. You are some really classy guys.

Are you guys doing any scouting for deer season? We are. We figure I'll be able tobe away from Miriam long enough for me to hunt.

Can't stay long. Big storms out. Have to shut down shortly.

Of Course you'd be missed, why would you think otherwise!?!? We all love you here and missed you and your funny yet insightful posts. Don't ever leave again.... except to hunt Glad to hear Miriam is doing well, sad to hear you haven't grown any [8D] I hate to say this but i was actually missing the sheep as well
Old 07-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

well AH, is right! about all he said. and in a very sad and twisted way...the sheep has grown on me.

but to answer your question DLG, i will do scouting till the 15th.then time to start going to all the doctors and pretesting for the surgery. if all goes perfectly acording to plan i can get out of the sling in 3 and a half months after the operation and wont miss first season!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

well AH, is right! about all he said. and in a very sad and twisted way...the sheep has grown on me.

but to answer your question DLG, i will do scouting till the 15th.then time to start going to all the doctors and pretesting for the surgery. if all goes perfectly acording to plan i can get out of the sling in 3 and a half months after the operation and wont miss first season!
I hope the surgery comes off alright and you can get back to normal. It'll take time though. I'll surely pray for you.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be working on my deer scouting as soon as we get done with wheat harvest!!!!! I think I have a good chance at a good one this year..
Old 07-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to see you're back. The testosterone on here was getting difficult to battle

Thats great that Miriam is taking more solid food. Watch out for those teeth!

It looks like I'll be missing hunting season this year, unless something miraculous happens.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

Glad to see you're back. The testosterone on here was getting difficult to battle

It looks like I'll be missing hunting season this year, unless something miraculous happens.
i wont get nosey and ask why you will be missing hunting this season....i will leave that to AH!

but for your sake i hope you get that miracel
Old 07-03-2008, 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

i wont get nosey and ask why you will be missing hunting this season....i will leave that to AH!

but for your sake i hope you get that miracel

Well the last time a forum member missed hunting season, a new hunter was brought into this world........

Quick Reply: Wheres Steph?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.