Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Would You Like.... >

Would You Like....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Would You Like....

Old 06-17-2008, 06:57 PM

Default Would You Like....

to meet anyone from the Youth Forums? If you could, who would be in your top 3-5 to meet and why?

I'd like to meet Andy, especially seeing as how we send around 50-75 txts a day to each other. I'd also like to meet Huntnteen since we talk all the time on Yahoo and i continually kick his butt in pool. Three would be DLG because she seems like an awesome, well educated woman and i think we could get along quite well. 4th would be Bisshunter because we talk quite a bit off the forums and she's got a huge buck thats callin my name . 5th would be Siman seeing as he's my Ohio Buddy, and he's got some fried turtle for me to eat
Old 06-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Would You Like....

1.rory
2.caleb (siman)
3. lucan(pheasant)
4.okbowhunter (willy)

this is in no particular order
Old 06-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

well maybe AH, Huntnteen, Pheasentfantic, wis riffle hunter, siman, and daddyslittlegirl
Old 06-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I already met someone from here a long time ago. He was the only one I wanted to meet.

I don't know about the youth forums, but I'd love to go chill with Hntngirl from the Offseason. And Davidmil and Rickmur. Those guys have been like family to me. Cardeer is the best person that ever graced these forums. Go to the offseason and mention his name and see what happens. I still have a necklace he made.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

AH, Rory, Steven, Huntnteen and pheasant....in no particular order

everyone here seems to be alright though, now that the mod is around and the bans have been handed out Me and Rory seem to think alot alike and huntnteen looks like he would be a challange to beat when it comes to hunting skill (im competive as you can see ) and AH is my Ohio buddy

Old 06-17-2008, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I already met someone from here a long time ago. He was the only one I wanted to meet.

I don't know about the youth forums, but I'd love to go chill with Hntngirl from the Offseason. And Davidmil and Rickmur. Those guys have been like family to me. Cardeer is the best person that ever graced these forums. Go to the offseason and mention his name and see what happens. I still have a necklace he made.
Hello, i said youth forum. IF you wanna go talk about them guys, to go off-topic and share your love fest [:@] [8D] j/k. I thought about adding you to my list but i'm afraid of you so yeah [8D]
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM

Rory
Caleb (Siman)
Lucan (Pheasantfanatic)
Steven (McBee)
Old 06-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

well in no order

1) AH
2) huntnteen
3) DLG
4) bush ( i want to see one of her drunk cartwheels and fracture her foot)
5) sky (seems like he knows how to have some fun)
Old 06-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

1) AH, we talk alot off of the forums
2)Andy,same reason as AH, and we get along well, even if i help Rach torture him lol.
3)Anybody who wishes to come to CA, ill put you into turkey or duck/goose if you come during those seasons lol
Old 06-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Banned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.