Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 ok, lets get to know everyone >

ok, lets get to know everyone

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

ok, lets get to know everyone

Old 06-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Banned

Default RE: ok, lets get to know everyone

I'm Hooker. I'm the most intelligent and best looking person you will ever meet. That's all you people need to know.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

ohh my turn my turn!

my name is Brandon most ppl including my teachers call my BC...im from kezar falls,Maine. i live in a very small town, 1200-1500 ppl. my highschool had 500 kids, 80 in my class.most of the girls were bull doggs too.basically all my time is taken up w/ work, baseball hunting fishing and snow cross racing or racing on grass.
i drive a 2004 f 150 super crew and a 2002 chevy 2500HD. i just built a house a year and a half ago which was exciting. i like to party hard on friday and sat. nights after a week of ripping concrete. i think beer tastes delicous.im pretty laid back most of the time. i hardley ever take anything serious. life too short to be up tight.

AH is my new buddy sincei found outwhere he works. lol one bottle of purple lizard plz
Old 06-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Hooker

I'm Hooker. I'm the most intelligent and best looking person you will ever meet. .
LMAO! That deserves a drink. I'll buy. What bar?
Old 06-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89
That deserves a drink. I'll buy. What bar?
The Noble Savage - Shreveport, LA

Better start driving.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ohh my turn my turn!

my name is Brandon most ppl including my teachers call my BC...im from kezar falls,Maine. i live in a very small town, 1200-1500 ppl. my highschool had 500 kids, 80 in my class.most of the girls were bull doggs too.basically all my time is taken up w/ work, baseball hunting fishing and snow cross racing or racing on grass.
i drive a 2004 f 150 super crew and a 2002 chevy 2500HD. i just built a house a year and a half ago which was exciting. i like to party hard on friday and sat. nights after a week of ripping concrete. i think beer tastes delicous.im pretty laid back most of the time. i hardley ever take anything serious. life too short to be up tight.

AH is my new buddy sincei found outwhere he works. lol one bottle of purple lizard plz
We don't carry Purple Lizard
Old 06-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think buddy, even you would like to do a shot of purple liard. just like grape cool aid accept if you drink too much cool aid it makes your tounge purple and you get a little hyper. if you drink to much purple lizard you find yourself on the balcony of the red claw tavern wind milling your junk at the ppl down on the bar room floor.......then you get ******ed out and banned for two weeks ........or so i hear lol
Old 06-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga
if you drink to much purple lizard you find yourself on the balcony of the red claw tavern wind milling your junk at the ppl down on the bar room floor....

Best thing I've heard all day.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

im tellin ya man, true story! i still have a little bit of afat lip from my g/f. she hits like a ton of bricks! i did not know that about her untill saturday night
Old 06-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

caleb, your girlfriend is beautiful
ditto
Old 06-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

im jake im 14 i live in a small town in butler county ohio and im homeschooled just finished 9th grade i like to hunt, fish, ride atv, play paintball in my town is the oldest bar in ohio it is called the Hitching Post also the population is like 2500 or somethin its north of da Natti

Quick Reply: ok, lets get to know everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.