Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 I just pooed myself >

I just pooed myself

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I just pooed myself

Old 05-28-2008, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I just pooed myself

ORIGINAL: Hooker

I just pooed myself.

Actually I think the correct term is "shart" myself.

Here is the story:

After returning home from a weekend of heavy drinking and consuming copious amounts of greasy food (i.e. hamburgers, pizza, Tex-Mex, etc.) in Houston, I thought it would be a good idea for a little afternoon run. I'm going to be at a conference Wednesday through Friday in Nashville, so the only day I would be able to really work out this week would be tomorrow. I thought I should atleast go for a short afternoon run this evening. I have to keep this body in shape for the ladies.

So, off I went, fully prepared to run anywhere between 2 or 3 miles. Just enough to get the hurt rate up and work up a good sweat. At about the 1 mile mark, my stomach began reminding me what I had consumed all weekend. I became excited with the prospects of a good poo when I got back (Pooing is a magical experience for me). Well, at about the 2 mile mark, s*** got real. I quickly realized that I was not going to be able to make it back. I ran the fastest mile I have ever ran in my life on the way back while clinching my cheeks together.

After running over a little kid on a bike and almost kicking down my door, I made it to the promised land, but not without leaving a little something extra in my boxers.

Moral of the story: Don't exercise kids.
no no no it is called shat ok. not shart mossman11 will back me up on this he shats in peoples faces all the time
Old 05-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

About 4 years ago about 15 minutes before a football game, I referee high school football, a guy on my crew said that he had hot sausage for lunch and it was talking. We watched as he went back towards the locker room and his white pants turned brown in the rearend. He was lucky that someone had another pair or we would have been working one man down.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:35 AM

I have never crapped myself, came close but no terd!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

I just pooed myself.

Here is the story:

After returning home from a weekend of heavy drinking and consuming copious amounts of greasy food (i.e. hamburgers, pizza, Tex-Mex, etc.) in Houston, I thought it would be a good idea for a little afternoon run. I'm going to be at a conference Wednesday through Friday in Nashville, so the only day I would be able to really work out this week would be tomorrow. I thought I should atleast go for a short afternoon run this evening. I have to keep this body in shape for the ladies.

So, off I went, fully prepared to run anywhere between 2 or 3 miles. Just enough to get the hurt rate up and work up a good sweat. At about the 1 mile mark, my stomach began reminding me what I had consumed all weekend. I became excited with the prospects of a good poo when I got back (Pooing is a magical experience for me). Well, at about the 2 mile mark, s*** got real. I quickly realized that I was not going to be able to make it back. I ran the fastest mile I have ever ran in my life on the way back while clinching my cheeks together.

After running over a little kid on a bike and almost kicking down my door, I made it to the promised land, but not without leaving a little something extra in my boxers.

no no no it is called shat ok. not shart mossman11 will back me up on this he shats in peoples faces all the time
yeah man its called SHAT
Old 05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just pooed myself.

Here is the story:

as it is for any man or woman
Old 05-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Thought you would enjoy that one Sky lol

*Hugs* to hooker lol!
Thats the first timeI've eversaid I'd hug a hooker ha ha ha
you've huggedme before!!! lol, jk

-CC
Your not a Hooker....
Your just dirty lol
Old 05-28-2008, 12:56 PM
Typical Buck

Agreed
Old 05-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok why the heck are all of you posting about taking acrap??????????????????kind of an odd subject if you ask me
Old 05-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

ok why the heck are all of you posting about taking acrap??????????????????kind of an odd subject if you ask me
It's a regular thing yes, but each time is different!!!
You will never poo the same why twice hence why it is a Magical Experience lol
and why we can carry on a forum about it! lol
Old 05-28-2008, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

i want to get on that picture of yours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.