Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 what women like in men >

what women like in men

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

what women like in men

Old 05-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what women like in men

lmao if you had squirted the musturd on her shirt she would have had no choice but to remove it. good thinkin'!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:07 PM

allright
before i said
didnt know about the not catering to her every need thing. what do i cater and not cater to?
if im an idiot forsay what how do i act around her?
Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Banned

didnt know about the not catering to her every need thing. what do i cater and not cater to?
Well...obviously you still need to be a "nice" guy, but you can't let a girl run all over you. Knowing when a girl really needs your help with something and when she is just using for something comes with experience. Once you get used a few times, you start to figure it out.

if im an idiot forsay what how do i act around her?
That depends on what you mean by "idiot". If you mean that you are goofy, then be goofy. If you mean you have the intelligence of a rock, then use the girl's maternal instincts in your favor; study date.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:33 AM

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress
Personally thou....

As much as i would like to say this isn't important to truth is looks is a number one; it's what attracts you to a person. I believe that it is most important to always be attracted to the person your with also I NEED someone who can make me laugh, I couldn't go a day with no laugher. I love crazy people lol to have someone keep up with me is a must lol Having things in common is nice but not too much I like alone time. Overall though I would have to say I would need to know that they need me as much as I need them. I've been in a relationships that I want them more and ones they've wanted me more, both ways blow lol I'd have to trust them too!!! Which is more me then them ... but theres always a reason for not trusting someone so I donno! Thats that thou!
Hell, im right here!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Lmao! Techincally your over there.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

im not gonna be a @ss and pressure my women into doing stuff i do it if she wants to
Good For you man! Thats like a number one pet peeve of mine! No means no! lol

But as far as what girls like, for about the 5th time Depends who it is lol

Personally thou....

As much as i would like to say this isn't important to truth is looks is a number one; it's what attracts you to a person. I believe that it is most important to always be attracted to the person your with also I NEED someone who can make me laugh, I couldn't go a day with no laugher. I love crazy people lol to have someone keep up with me is a must lol Having things in common is nice but not too much I like alone time. Overall though I would have to say I would need to know that they need me as much as I need them. I've been in a relationships that I want them more and ones they've wanted me more, both ways blow lol I'd have to trust them too!!! Which is more me then them ... but theres always a reason for not trusting someone so I donno! Thats that thou!
that trust deal is sketchy at best. w/ me its not really that i dont trust a grl but when they go out w/ their friends its other guys i dont trust....i dunno maybe im too protective but thats seems to be the casemost of the time w/ me. i know she/her will do her part but back to the 'no means no" thing some guys dont get it, especially if their drinkin
I know what your saying because it's the same thing for girls and their bfs but the thing is if you truely trust someone you should know that even if the guys won't quit, your girl won't go for it. ALSO if she respects you then one she won't hangout with them alone and two tell them to screw off.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 PM

Lmao! Techincally your over there.
Dont be gettin technical!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:13 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoveshooterII
Dont be gettin technical!!
I'm so sorry but it's a little to late. ha ha
Old 05-27-2008, 01:15 PM

So, your still being technical!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: DoveshooterII

So, your still being technical!!!
And enjoying every moment of it.

Quick Reply: what women like in men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.