Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Surgery

Old 05-21-2008, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Surgery

its not the knife that scares me its being knocked out and haveing no conctrol whatsoever.....if that makes any sense, i dunno. its like flying in an airplane, ide much rather be flying it myself then trusting someone else, thats how i feel about a doctor operating on me
Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

thats howi fell but i also think that when i get knocked out i might never wake up agian
Old 05-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol ya never know! thats why i was sayin that shes more brave then i in that respect.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Fork Horn

i do too
Old 05-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Typical Buck

She was little I doubt she really knew what was going on 100% ha ha
So it makes it alot easier...
I think she was like 5 or so .... humm I'll have to ask
Old 05-22-2008, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

She was little I doubt she really knew what was going on 100% ha ha
So it makes it alot easier...
I think she was like 5 or so .... humm I'll have to ask
it still counts!!!!lol

-CC
Old 05-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol, thanks for all the well wishes. i had to return to the emergency room once, cause of a complication i was warned i might have after leaving the hospital. all is getting better now, except for the swelling bruising, and extreame sensitivity to everything. plus everything tastes different.

i have been through worse surgeries in my life, so this wasnt to big of a deal to me. i use to be to the point where i use to make myself sick cause i had no control over what would happen once i was asleep, but after a couple operations you just realize whats the point? lol you gota do it and you gota trust they know what they are doing.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

lol, thanks for all the well wishes. i had to return to the emergency room once, cause of a complication i was warned i might have after leaving the hospital. all is getting better now, except for the swelling bruising, and extreame sensitivity to everything. plus everything tastes different.

i have been through worse surgeries in my life, so this wasnt to big of a deal to me. i use to be to the point where i use to make myself sick cause i had no control over what would happen once i was asleep, but after a couple operations you just realize whats the point? lol you gota do it and you gota trust they know what they are doing.
don't lie, your making it sound like a big deal, all you wanted was a nose job so you looked pretty. lol, im just kidding, happy to hear your feeling better

-CC
Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

don't lie, your making it sound like a big deal, all you wanted was a nose job so you looked pretty. lol, im just kidding, happy to hear your feeling better

-CC
God knows he'd need more than a nose job to accomplish that....
Old 05-23-2008, 06:04 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

-CC
God knows he'd need more than a nose job to accomplish that....
man AH im just going to confess my love for you, you are so FREAKIN funny its awesome, bush feels the same way lol

-CC

Quick Reply: Surgery

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.