HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   job help (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/243696-job-help.html)

mossbergman11 04-24-2008 02:40 PM

job help

i am 15 almost 16 in october and i need a job this summer. i need reccommendations i want to work outside

Rammer 04-24-2008 03:12 PM

RE: job help

Get a job on a farm. Might lead to some hunting rights on their land.

AmateurHunter44857 04-24-2008 03:37 PM

See mossberg, this thread serves a purpose:D Def. try getting a job at a farm or greenhouse or a landscaping business. Also usually the local Park and Recreations Department are always looking for people to do the grunt work outside, i know ours is. They mow grass, weed eat, maintain baseball fields, parks, spread mulch and what not.

sachiko 04-24-2008 03:58 PM

Landscaping business is a good bet. They hire lots of people right about this time. It's temporary so they get new people each year most of the time. Main job requirement is to actually show up to work every day sober and not stoned. And stay that way for at least most of the day.

moosehunter21 04-24-2008 04:17 PM

Try a bobcat company or something. Hard ass work but the pay should be good.

andy da animal 04-24-2008 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Landscaping business is a good bet. They hire lots of people right about this time. It's temporary so they get new people each year most of the time. Main job requirement is to actually show up to work every day sober and not stoned. And stay that way for at least most of the day.

LMAO, yet so true!

OKbowhunter20 04-24-2008 05:55 PM

Try to get on with a farmer

nick_bleuer76 04-24-2008 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I think that is awesome because the shingleing crew i am on is always drunk or stoned, it is funny, also try to get a job with a contractor, because you are only a jid, you won't have to do too much dangerous work, and it is fun, and so get a super sweet tan, and ripped, like me!

Shootstuff4570 04-24-2008 08:26 PM

construction, concrete, roofing, landscaping, just think about any job outdoors and put in your application. whether you u think u want the job or not put the application in, the more app's the better off you'll be. make sure u do a really good job with the app's too. cuz when employers look at app's the first look they get at it makes the difference, if the first thing they see is a mess then your chances of gettin that job will be a lot less.just a quick tip.

wahoohunter 04-24-2008 08:43 PM

well if you're wanting to work outside....lifeguard, mowgrass, work on a farm

or if you're really feeling ambitious....

contact your local game and fisheries department and see if they have spare work for someone your age...then you'd likely be workin outside and making connections that can serve you well on down the line.