Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Jobs??

Old 04-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Jobs??

Any of you have jobs during the school year and summer? I work on the farm and I help my grandpa during the summer. He's a contractor and he also logs. Its fun to help out and make some money for hunting things
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Jobs??

i work at a restaurant right beside niagara falls, i am laid off for the winter now but ill be going back, im trying to get a new job though. i used to work at a vet clinic so im trying to get back into that

-CC
Old 04-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

i pour concrete and frame housesfor my father in the spring summer and fall and cut timber in the winter.... yup, pretty blue collar i know but its honest
Old 04-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

i work on a dairy/hay farm in the summer, baling/cutting in the day and milking in the afternoon.

during the school year i have two businesses that are my own: i offer detailing to saddles and tack, and i take people horses (western ridden only) andkeep them for a week or two of training and usaually get 400 a week.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

nah, im only 15 right now, and with baseball and hunting im just too busy
Old 04-14-2008, 06:29 PM

Full time truck driver.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:18 PM

I work on a farm...Plant wheat in the fall, cut it in May and June, and then plow the fields until it time to plant again
Old 04-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

in highschool i worked with a contractor doing what ever was needed. mostly heavy equipment work though. it was fun and payed GREAT. now in college, (when i really need the cash) i dont have a job. between 20 page papers and such, i would be in real trouble with a job. working my grandpas farm during the summer though.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I work for a contractor, do eveything from building houses, to laying pipe. I also own my own exotic bird/wildlife farm. I run this allong side my brother and uncle, it doesn't pay much, but it has opened up to many friendships, and hunting opportunities, which is a very good fringe benefit.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

Work at a italian restaraunt all winter. then cut back to three days a week through the summer and work 60 hours or so on a golf course in the maintenance department. hard job. sometime 12 or so hours of weed wacking or raking. but it is good money.

Quick Reply: Jobs??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.