Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Injuries!  how long? (huntingirl's questions answered) >

Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned

Default RE: Injuries! how long?

Holy.......CRAP.......

You must post pictures of this! NOW!

Dude...next time you volunteer to fight a someone twice your size, ask for some help [&:]
Old 02-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude...next time you volunteer to fight a someone twice your size, ask for some help
Yea man just post that you need help and i'll call all my big samoan friends . . . don't worry, we all got your back!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stitches don't stop the bleeding, but I have found duct tape to be highly affective. The trick is to wrap the wounds in saran wrap (in your mom's kitchen) first. The nearest hospital to my location is an hour drive, so we've got lots of little tricks up our sleeve in case the PT bleeds through all my 4x4s and sponges. You should see what I can rig up for a sucking chest wound!

Stay off of the computer! Take your pain meds and relax. Don't fight other people's battles. I seriously hope you learned something from this.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

actually i wasnt looking to fight the guy! i knew how big he was so i figured i would just let him know that they were over. and that she wouldnt be in her room for a while cause she was to scared! (she was and still is sleeping in my room, and when she leaves that means i get my bed back!) anyway the guy wasnt in a chatty mood, next thing i know all i can see from my right eye is red from the blood that was dripping down from the cut he gave me over my eye! it sucked! i have never been hit by someone so hard in my life! i didnt volunter to fight him, and he isnt twice my size! im 6 foot 2, he was 6 foot 9 maybe? but a heck of alot stronger! i hit him his fair share. i was even able to drop him and twist his arm to the point that i made him apologise to her in the video, that i took of him so she could hear it! but i still think i lost[&:]

as for the pics. i only got four free fingers (gotta be able to type these papers for profesors) so its tuff to hold a digital camera, little own take pics. i will see what i can do!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

I understand the situation because I've been in it before with an abusive boyfriend tracking me down, but you have to let her do it. You can be by her side (and make sure you bring back-up next time), but he has to hear it from her mouth that its over and they have to have it out and get it over with. Either that, or have the bum arrested.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:28 PM

Quit lying Andy, just admit that you had aproblem with me being such a sexy beast and you wanted to fight, so i loaded my left gun and my right gun and blasted through you
Old 02-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I understand the situation because I've been in it before with an abusive boyfriend tracking me down, but you have to let her do it. You can be by her side (and make sure you bring back-up next time), but he has to hear it from her mouth that its over and they have to have it out and get it over with. Either that, or have the bum arrested.
she told him it was over and thats when stuff went bad! he wouldnt alow it to be over. i guess i shoulda known that he wouldnt just talk and brought some friends, but if you knew this guy you might have a tuff time recruiting people to fight him! i was asked to help and i did the best i could! on an up note he hasnt tried to contact her since and hasnt been waiting outside of her classes for her either!

huntingirl, just so you know the school lent me a voice activated thing, so all i have to do is talk and it types everything for me!

AH, i am jelous but unless you drove down here and changed bodies and became the ugly freak show this guy is it wasnt you!
Old 02-19-2008, 10:32 PM

I beat you with my good looks...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

thats why im happy i dont see you! thank god for internet! keeps me from feeling bad bout myself![&:]
Old 02-20-2008, 10:28 AM

[8D] Lmao

Quick Reply: Injuries! how long? (huntingirl's questions answered)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.