Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Which New Celly Shall I Get? >

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Old 03-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Little Doe Peep

Default RE: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Then why have i been paying child support.....[8D]
I'm going to pass on that one.

I'm going to bed now. By the way, I haven't been bitten yet.

Lol figured you'd like that [8D] Ok Nighty Night, i'm confused about the bitten thing unless your talking about bed bugs....
Miriam is teething but she hasn't bitten me. She's a really smart little kid.She's eating somemeat now too. Of course I have to chew it up for her first.

When the heck are you going to get something going with one of those girls? You have a problem with two of them now. You have to figure out which one of them is interested in you. You had better get on with it before they decide you're not the kind of guy who is into girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:58 PM

Meat is yummy, especially red meat!!! I'm tryin ok, i'm tryin. I really think the reason i'm having a problem is fear of rejection. Thats the only thing i can think of. I've been rejected so much in my life i'm terrified of being rejected again... but i'm gonna try real hard...
Old 03-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Little Doe Peep

Meat is yummy, especially red meat!!! I'm tryin ok, i'm tryin. I really think the reason i'm having a problem is fear of rejection. Thats the only thing i can think of. I've been rejected so much in my life i'm terrified of being rejected again... but i'm gonna try real hard...
I can under stand. The first dayI met my husband, we talked for a couple of hours. Then I followed him home. He wasn't expecting that. Then we talked for a couple more hours When I asked if I could come back and see him again, I was terrified that he would brush me off. But here we are.

You just have to go for it.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 PM

I don't want a kid though[8D]
Old 03-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

for a second there i thhought you were going to ask her to chew your meat for you ^.^
Old 03-06-2008, 11:07 PM

Lmao i was going to put something in there about chewing the meat but decided to be nice as daddieslittlegirl is a sweetheart and helps me out quite a bit[8D] She's my female version of Andy, except smarter, more mature, and not as insane Though i have to say, Andy has went missing tonight and i kinda miss him... kinda[8D]
Old 03-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

man i just said i would behave and not post like this! but i have to put my 2 cents in here! then i will behave!

im sorry AH, i failed you tonight! i had to go for a little trip to go see this girl who i already asked for her number and she gave it to me. she had a bad day today so i went to cheer her up, and will have a new girlfriend before long if im not careful! im starting to like her, and i cant afford to date! (if i end up dateing her before you get there number me and you are going to have to have a serious talk)

and as for me not being "mature" i ask you this, .....ok so i dont ask anything! but i am mature! poo poo head! and im smart! just remember that i made a weather forcast equation once! and im only slightly mentally disturbed...SLIGHTLY, but not insane! and be honest you missed me!
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 AM

GET HER NUMBER ALREADY!!!!!

I tryed to get this girls number at work lsat night but her b/f came in and wasnt to happy about her being willing to give it to me. I was expecting him to be outside when i left but he wasnt.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Andy you should go down there, meet the girls and get their numbers if AH doesnt do it before too long, and AH if they didnt want to hang out with you they wouldnt play basketball with you ya moron
Old 03-07-2008, 01:16 PM

Well i was gonna go to the rec. tonight but i was pretty much forced to work because someone called off at work. I was asked this morning and said no i had plans. Well apparently it doesn't really matter what I want to do. I'm so sick and tired of me being forced to work when some yahoo decides to call off because my brother is the manager. It doesn't matter that its my off day and i have the choice of working on MY off day. My mom was all like your probably not going to be able to go to open gym. I was like why, she's like the roads are bad. I'm like so its safer for me to ride 15 miles to work in this crap and 15 miles home in worse crap than it is to drive 4 blocks to and from our rec center. God i could just scream i'm so angry right now![:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.