Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Pics of you, with animals or not >

Pics of you, with animals or not

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Pics of you, with animals or not

Old 02-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pics of you, with animals or not

ORIGINAL: sipps

Did you try hitting that doe in the spine or what?
?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:40 PM

Amutures hunters pic of the doe on page 3. Look where he hit it.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

my friend AH didnt post any pics of him with a deer! in fact i have never seen a pic of him with any animal![&:] i dont think
Old 02-13-2008, 08:49 PM

Thats not my pic., i quoted it to make a point that he wasnt completely camoflauged Andy i do have a pic. of me and my doe, but your not worthy enough to see it We had Sloppy Does tonight, they were yummy.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nerves prolly got the best of him
Old 02-13-2008, 09:41 PM

Once again thats NOT my pic., though i did shoot my doe in the spine and dropped her immedietly.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:43 PM

This is me and my deer. She looks small in the picture, idk why she weighed in at 155 pounds and was the biggest of the 4 does that were taken while we were hunting. It prolly has to do with a 240 pound person being right next to her.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

This is me and my deer. She looks small in the picture, idk why she weighed in at 155 pounds and was the biggest of the 4 does that were taken while we were hunting. It prolly has to do with a 240 pound person being right next to her.

i like the red dot scope you got there! what is that your using? 500?

Old 02-13-2008, 11:30 PM

Yup she's my baby! I bought that red dot for $20, long story but i'll tell it.

Our hunt location was about 150 miles southeast of where we live. I was planning on just using iron sights. Well luckily we got down to my neighbors sisters 2 days before gun season so he could bowhunt one last time to try to get a bow deer. Well The day before gun season opened we sighted our guns in. I was having a hard time focusing and my neighbors scope took a dump on him. He'd shoot it, adjust and it would hit in the same spot only higher. So we drove into town to the local gun store so he could look for a shotgun scope, not the best time the day before gun season. Well some guy had just bought a used gun that came with a brand new red dot on it, hadn't ever been used. He didn't want the red dot because he had a scope so they took it off and didn't have a box for it.

I was looking for a cheap red dot because i had just lost my job and didn't have much money to blow. I asked for help to find the rings i needed if i bought one. The supervisor behind the counter goes "this your first time?" and i said yeah, i was hoping to use iron sights but i had a hard time focusing and wanted to make sure i could make a good clean kill on a deer and not chance it with iron sights. He showed me a few red dots and i said i can't afford these, i had just lost my job. He smiled and said i'll tell ya what, this red dot has no box, it came off a used gun and is brand new, i'll sell it to ya for $20 as long as you bring in a picture of you and your deer. He saved my first deer hunting week. After i got home and got the pictures printed i sent one down with a thank you note.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

touching story! now what kinda gun is it!

really though that is pretty cool how some people will help you out like that. lets see the liberals sell a BMW to somebody for 20 bucks cause it wont top 160!

Quick Reply: Pics of you, with animals or not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.