and i graduated last year!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! " />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 IM OFF SCHOOL TODAY!!!! >

IM OFF SCHOOL TODAY!!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

IM OFF SCHOOL TODAY!!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 07:55 PM

Default RE: IM OFF SCHOOL TODAY!!!!

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

You know i just wanna dunk the ball. Thats all, and just like once or twice, but at 5'8" 235 thats gonna be hard. Maybe god will give me hops overnight... no not the hops you make beer out of Andy!
Dont feel bad. Im 5'9" 155 and cant dunk the ball. Heck i cant even play basketball. Im good at football though.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know i just wanna dunk the ball. Thats all, and just like once or twice, but at 5'8" 235 thats gonna be hard. Maybe god will give me hops overnight... no not the hops you make beer out of Andy!
come on! how am i supose to make wise cracks if you cover your tracks and kill my wise cracks in your own message!!!! dont feel bad though, im 6'3" and i can only dunk sometimes! and as for the $150 dollar shoes.....good god man! you sound like a woman!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im 5'11 and weigh 164 and i can dunk....its hard to palm a ball though lol
Old 02-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

you can dunk consistantly, and you are 5'11"????? dang im 4 inches taller than you, plus big hands and long arms, and weigh 8 pounds more than you!!!! and i can only dunk on occasion! you must have some serious hops!!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

I can't palm it, i've met several girls with hands as big or bigger than mine, i have tiny hands. I can however shoot the ball pretty darn well. The 3 point shot is inconsistant but the mid range game is money. Today i hit 11-15 threes in 3 different games, yesterday i was 3-10.

Andy you can dunk like you can hijack threads.... I love LeBron James. I have his 4 of his 5 generations of shoes, all costing from $110-$150. I have his High School Alternate Jersey, High School Green Jersey, His Cavaliers Red Jersey, His Cavs White Jersey, His Olympic Jersey and hopefully his 2007 All-Star Jersey if i win it on Ebay... told you i was addicted.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

see i trust you to take the first knife you stick me in the back with and you have to go and stab me in the back with a second one!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:32 PM

Your leaving me, thats why! I will however have to remove that knife so i can defend my hijacking of threads, so may i have it back
Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have to leave! its only for two days! take it easy! and im sure you have other knives! if i turn around again your lible to stab me in the back with a third knife! im starting to think about buying a disguise to hide from you![8D]
Old 02-07-2008, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

i have to leave! its only for two days! take it easy! and im sure you have other knives! if i turn around again your lible to stab me in the back with a third knife! im starting to think about buying a disguise to hide from you![8D]
Just buy a french flag and wrap yourself in it
Old 02-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

I can't palm it, i've met several girls with hands as big or bigger than mine, i have tiny hands. I can however shoot the ball pretty darn well. The 3 point shot is inconsistant but the mid range game is money. Today i hit 11-15 threes in 3 different games, yesterday i was 3-10.

Andy you can dunk like you can hijack threads.... I love LeBron James. I have his 4 of his 5 generations of shoes, all costing from $110-$150. I have his High School Alternate Jersey, High School Green Jersey, His Cavaliers Red Jersey, His Cavs White Jersey, His Olympic Jersey and hopefully his 2007 All-Star Jersey if i win it on Ebay... told you i was addicted.
I can only dunk if im alone....any pressure and it going off the backboard for good measure. At my house the rim is at like 9'4" because it settled in the dirt over the years, and i can light it up like Vince Carter Im a Cavs fan too btw, but my favorite player aint the king, it's Ira Newble.

Quick Reply: IM OFF SCHOOL TODAY!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.