" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 I'm off school today so..... >

I'm off school today so.....

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

I'm off school today so.....

Old 01-25-2008, 09:57 PM

Default RE: I'm off school today so.....

I would hate to be home schooled, best part of my day was seein the sexy chicas at school
Old 01-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i actually have a lot of friends from the regular school because we were in cub scouts together for like 5 yrs. and so most of my friends are not even homeschooled and i take animals to local 4-h fair and i know people from there also and like the pheasant phanatic said i finish usually long before other kids and i can do school in my PJs haha beat that and during gun season i went hunting on school mornings and just worked later into the day and i still finished before 4 pm
Old 01-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, that's the life.............................................. ...[8D]
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Fork Horn

I'm off today....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lucky you huys, i'm only in seventh grade so i have 4 and 1/2 years left . . . . . . It sux
Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Well, I am homeschooled, so at least I will be around to keep you in line!!!!!Thought you were going to get away with all the evil plans you had, huh?????
I'mhome schooled to.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:29 PM

Homeschool kids= losers j/k
Old 01-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, all the "sexy chicks" at my school are complete idiots. They dump you within a few weeks, completely self-absorbed, and don't give a %^$# about people besides their friends and other popular people. Well, I'm expecting too much out of them. After all, they are native Wausaunians. If you aren't from Wausau, you will find that there is a big difference between them and other towns. Take it from a native Milwaukean.

Point is- sexy chicks at my school are losers in my eyes.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: Centauri

Lol, all the "sexy chicks" at my school are complete idiots. They dump you within a few weeks, completely self-absorbed, and don't give a %^$# about people besides their friends and other popular people. Well, I'm expecting too much out of them. After all, they are native Wausaunians. If you aren't from Wausau, you will find that there is a big difference between them and other towns. Take it from a native Milwaukean.

Maybe you should take another look at the non-sexy chicks. What's a "sexy chick" to you? Describe?

Old 01-28-2008, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Centauri

I never had any chance with the sexy girls but that never stopped me from looking . I find girls that other guys find just pretty or cute quite attractive because i know them and not their looks.

Quick Reply: I'm off school today so.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.